kristof1978

Grand Pasa Hotel
Hi there,im going to the grand pasa hotel in august and was wondering if anyone has been here and if its any good??

SEXYGIRL

Grand Pasa Hotel
Hi, yes i have stayed there myself last summer, gorgeous hotel, very near to everything, gat a dolmus to centre of marmaris, where the harbour is, and beautifull restaurants and a bazaar there for shopping. The Pasha hotel is laid back off the main road, and around it, many shops and nice restaurants, the staff at the hotel were excellent and couldnt do enough for us. Sure you will love it, Marmaris has something for everyone believe me.

civciv

Grand Pasa Hotel
You wont be disappointed. The hotel is very spacious and airy, lovely staff, fantastic pool area with a mix of nationalities so not solely focused on British customers. It opened in 2007. The owner is one of the most successful businessmen in Marmaris. They own Pasa Beach hotel and have built many good quality properties in the area. The Hotel is in the Siteler district and a walk of less than 5 mins brings you to the main road where you can catch the dolmus to either Marmaris centre or Icmeler in the opposite direction.

biggles

biggles
Grand Pasa Hotel
not sure how to post new post ,so has anyone heard of hotel LA BLANCHE in turhgetreis ? know where it is and any info on it ,good or bad . Thanks

beldibi

Grand Pasa Hotel
biggles.
This is the Marmaris forum, it is a long way from Turgutreis.
You will need to post in the Bodrum forum.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom