Gordion Travel
Hi,I have read the comments on here about how good Gordion Travel are so I tried to book the shuttle between Bodrum and Akbuk.I was told that the shuttle only shuttles for UK charter flights and we are coming from elsewhere.Now what sort of shuttle only shuttles for certain flights and certain times of the day.....not my idea of a shuttle service.
I then proceeded to book a private taxi transfer with them and asked about the forum members discount I have seen so frequently discussed on here.Guess what?I have been told that the discount only applies to the shuttle service not private transfer!!!This is the shuttle service that they won't let me use!!!Is this a big con or what??

Martyn

Gordion Travel
Hi,I have read the comments on here about how good Gordion Travel are so I tried to book the shuttle between Bodrum and Akbuk.I was told that the shuttle only shuttles for UK charter flights and we are coming from elsewhere.Now what sort of shuttle only shuttles for certain flights and certain times of the day.....not my idea of a shuttle service.
I then proceeded to book a private taxi transfer with them and asked about the forum members discount I have seen so frequently discussed on here.Guess what?I have been told that the discount only applies to the shuttle service not private transfer!!!This is the shuttle service that they won't let me use!!!Is this a big con or what??

People can only go by their own experiences, I've used them a lot of times with no problem.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Gordion Travel
I think you will find that most shuttle services from Airports to resorts will hang round for several flights to come in before seting off. I think this is how gordion can give a discount for TLF members. I hired a car from them with a driver from the airport to my apartment and they didn:t charge me any more for that

pivate transfers are more convenient and quicker and therefore you pay more and i can understand why he doesn:t offer a discount for this> i think his prices are still competitive though>

tinkyman

Gordion Travel
try booking private transfers with other companies. they are far more expensive than Gordion. we always use Gordion and have no problems.
for the price he is charging for the shuttle you have to take the rough with the smooth

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Gordion Travel
If you are'nt coming from a UK airport there is little chance of Gordion having any other passengers from your flight. So the shuttle would in effect become a private transfer. I doubt if any company would provide that for £7.50!

Bobcar

Gordion Travel
Has anyone tried to book a transfer in the las few days? I tried several times and eventually managed to send them an e-mail but never got a reply and cannot get through to there web page this morning.

jabba

Gordion Travel
I have used Gordion for the last 3 years and also for car hire.

I have had no problems at all.

Muzaffer runs a good and reliable service.

Phil Mc

Martyn

Gordion Travel
I've used them a lot in the past but sent and email and tried msn yet again nothing. Still I've got 16 days to go :)

Summertime

Golden Girls
Gordion Travel
I've used them a lot in the past but sent and email and tried msn yet again nothing. Still I've got 16 days to go :)

Well, well ,well, I used them for first time 2 weeks ago, and the driver was angry with me, because my plane was 1 our delayed. And the return the driver went so fast that I never thought we would ever reach the airport a live.

Martyn

Gordion Travel
Well, well ,well, I used them for first time 2 weeks ago, and the driver was angry with me, because my plane was 1 our delayed. And the return the driver went so fast that I never thought we would ever reach the airport a live.

Report him to Muzzafer, the owner.

tinkyman

Gordion Travel
well our Family just got back middle of the week, 3 adults and 6 children all over 8 years and he charged them £50 total each way and the service was excellent. try and beat that
I do agree the only problem is getting them to respond and reply and he must be losing business by not responding.
Muzaffer, i suggest you get this problem sorted out as everything else is excellent

andaz

Gordion Travel
I always use a private transfer-had bad experiences with cheaper group bookings. Once we had to wait over 2 hours in the bus because the other flight was delayed. The driver could not speak a word of English and our Turkish was very limited then. We didn't have a clue what was going on. If we had known we could have went and got a coffee etc. I was bitten to death while waiting on the bus by mosquitoes. So now i always use a company called Property Services Altinkum. He has worked for lots of companies in Altinkum in the past but now runs his own company.He is called Ismail and speaks excellent English, and I always put mosquito repelent on when we land!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom