KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Google Earth - Updated
Just been having a look a the new images, dated 1st October 2009, of the Fethiye area on Google Earth. The previous ones were 5 years old.

jagman

Google Earth - Updated
Still 2004 for Fethiye for me, I have removed and re-installed Google Earth and still 2004.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Google Earth - Updated
Well, that's strange. I've just had another look and at the bottom left-hand corner it definitely says Imagery Date : Oct 1 2009. BUT, I've also noticed that if I move the cursor down a fraction below that, the date changes to Sept 13, 2004 - Oct 1, 2009.

The image of our house, the Kaya Valley and the surrounding area is definitely the 1st October version though.

OK, just had another look and there is a line running very roughly between Tasyaka and Karagozler. North of the line is still the old images, the images South of it are new. Green Valley and Viewpoint are now shown clearly.

Last edited:

Bubskar

Google Earth - Updated
doo doodo that's spooky - I've never thought to look at it myself but so bored the other day I did. I found it so interesting. I thought the imagery was old as when I found my house it was showing a "Greenhouse" in the same street LOL. Will have another gander. I in Tasyaka so maybe not updated yet

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Google Earth - Updated
Hisaronu is recent images but Ovacik is still the old ones.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom