Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Good vibes please!
Good vibes for this little one and hopefully a new home with pics

Took Dolly (one of my Persians) to the vets in Didim and saw this little fella in a cage as he'd been abandoned and the vet had found a lactating Queen to try and get her to surrogate him. The Queen unfortunately would not let the little kitten feed. The vet says he is about 10 days old. I couldn't leave him there like that so have brought him home to try and give him a fighting chance. The vet agreed and was very pleased. I asked him for syringes and he gave me some milk formula powder. I'm feeding him every 2 hours with the syringe at the moment and he seems to be reacting as well as can be expected. I weighed him and he is just under 200 grams! Fingers crossed he pulls through and the vet can rehome him.

If anyone on here is interested PLEASE pm me.

Here are a few pics:
Lyndsey Coleman's Photos | Facebook

Last edited:

Lesley T

Good vibes please!
Aaah! SO cute. Can see why you couldn't leave him at the vets! Hope someone can give him a caring home.

Harem

I've cliqued
Good vibes please!
Well done Lyndsey. Some friends of mine did this with a tiny kitten. He's now a lovely ginger tabby and white cat. I ended up adopting him a couple of Christmas's ago. He still suckles at sweat shirts and jumpers as he was never weaned from his mother!! However, he seems to have abandoned us now and gone to live on the window sill of the house opposite!!

Good luck, I am sure he will be OK and I do hope that if you don't decide to keep him you find him a good home.

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Good vibes please!
Thanks Lesley! No one could leave him/her. God help the poor little soul.

Harem, lovely story and i hope the same can be true of this little one.

Definitely not keeping him/her as we have 2 Persian house cats. The vet said he will rehome him/her if i can get him/her healthy but i would like to try and find someone.

Pandora

Good vibes please!
Lyndsey I've fallen in love! Have been feeding a cat on the complex who keeps having kittens(tried to catch her to have her done but she's to clever)my husband said they eat better than him!!!! Hope everything turns out ok (few sleepless nights but its worth it) Good luck

Harem

I've cliqued
Good vibes please!
When I arrived in Turkey I had three Persian and Persian/Birman X house cats. We now have 9 cats!!!!!!!!

Tess

Good vibes please!
Good for you Lyndsey, well done!!!! You won't want to give back You Know that don't you lol!!

nanamo

Good vibes please!
Hope it all goes well, that poor little mite deserves some luck and a good home - if we were in Turkey now we'd have her. hugs and kisses Molly x

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Good vibes please!
Awww, just hope that he survives, bless, at least you are doing your best to give him a life.

Lesley

Last edited:

Pandora

Good vibes please!
Hi Lyndsey
Just wondering how things are going.Hope the kitten is thriving I expect you are tired.

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Good vibes please!
I'm beyond tired but it's worth it! Thanks for asking. He is putting on weight which is great news. I have stopped having to use the syrine for feeding times now and have moved him on to a tiny bottle that holds just 50mls. He takes to that much better due to the teet.

He is very vocal and much more lively which is all good. The vet seems over the moon with his progress.

Thanks again for thinking of him :)

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Good vibes please!
8 days we have had the little fighter for now and he weighed 300 grams yesterday. He was only 190 grams when we got him so i am pleased with his progress.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom