mangrego

good tv package
Hi

has anyone used the Dream Sattelite package that is being offered on this site lately? would like to have a good package to include english football and discovery programs for the winter, is it worth the money or is there many problems with scrambling? views on this product would be appreciated

akbukowl

good tv package
The new system unscrambles itself,we have been over on 3 different ocassions and had no problems with the system.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
good tv package
l just had mine installed and very pleased with it.
His name is Ercan Ozkan and has been in the business for 30 years.He does a proper thorough job.He won't leave until he knows the job is done correctly.He also speaks fairly good English
here is his e-mail address:ercanozkan@hotmail.com

Tel:0256 813 13 77

bobthenob

Non Active Member
good tv package
How much does it cost Bob

Hi,
The price is 190pds all in
With a baff 6000 twin receiver,2 dishes,2 lnb,1 switch,30 mt of wires,mounting and installing the 150 channels.

You also have 2 years guarantee with that

Last edited:

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
good tv package
:animationWell we got a baff system dont know all the tecci details but (touch me head to touch wood) its been ok and lots of new channels have popped up and its not scrambling. Now I just have to remember all the stupid times for corrie and eastenders and its all ok. :yipee: (for now maybe)

biggles

biggles
good tv package
have had digi turk £8 a month package for 5 years ,no problem and they come straight out to fix at no charge . i will stick with that .

good tv package
Can anyone please tell me what programmes you can get on DigiTurk. We will want, if possible, sports, Corrie and as many English programmes as possible.

Sue

biggles

biggles
good tv package
Can anyone please tell me what programmes you can get on DigiTurk. We will want, if possible, sports, Corrie and as many English programmes as possible.

Sue

eastenders [no corrie ] discovery /sports / nat geographic /bloomberg news / prime bbc /some films [in english . repeats of brit tv series . lots of music channels . music video channels . reality tv.bbc world . DIGITURK TVGUIDE

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom