panther

Good translator please
Please can someone translate into Turkish to send to my solicitor.

If my iskan is not available end of September. I am putting a complaint about you to the Aydin Bar and Minister of Justice.
I have it written that court costs were included in my money as listed by Eva. This has just been a ploy to get more money out of me and you never had any intentions of going to court. Hence 2 years down the line and you have only spoke to builders.

Very disappointed in you.

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
Good translator please
It probably needs to sound very official. How about asking (and paying) Celtic to write something for you? Just a thought.

panther

Good translator please
Thanks: I need it to be blunt. Two years of this useless solicitor and paying a lot upfront for him not to do anything.

carolk

R.I.P
Good translator please
Im sure someone will do it for you panther, the people who speak great Turkish are probably having a day off today lol.

I have had problems getting people to say exactly what I want them to say - even when paying them because they think, what I want to say is insulting - (no bad language) just too blunt!!

Harem

I've cliqued
Good translator please
You could pm either Celtic (as suggested) or ShirleyAnn and ask them if they would be kind enough to do it for you.

Good translator please
Hi Panther..ive just done the first sentence for you.
İ think thats enough as it conveys the message of what you will do if the İskan isnt ready
no need to get into a tit for tat with him/her..or give room for one.

''Eğer Eylül ayının sonuna kadar benim evimin iskanı alınması Aydın Baro suna ve Adalet Bakanlığına şikayet edeceğim.

zozatky

Good translator please
Try this .

Eylül Eğer iskan kullanılamaz sonunda. Ben Aydın Bar ve Adalet Bakanı ile ilgili bir şikayet koyarak duyuyorum.
Ben bu Eva tarafından listelenen mahkeme masrafı paramı alındı yazdım. Bu sadece bana daha fazla para almak için mahkemeye gidiyor herhangi bir niyetim yoktu hiçbir zaman bir iş oldu. Çizgi Dolayısıyla 2 yaşından aşağı ve sadece Üreticileri konuştu var

Good translator please
Try this .

Eylül Eğer iskan kullanılamaz sonunda. Ben Aydın Bar ve Adalet Bakanı ile ilgili bir şikayet koyarak duyuyorum.
Ben bu Eva tarafından listelenen mahkeme masrafı paramı alındı yazdım. Bu sadece bana daha fazla para almak için mahkemeye gidiyor herhangi bir niyetim yoktu hiçbir zaman bir iş oldu. Çizgi Dolayısıyla 2 yaşından aşağı ve sadece Üreticileri konuştu var

that is a terrible translation..no doubt got from a translator such as Google....if you really want to see how bad it is...do a reverse translation...

most translators are only ok for a word or two..trust me.

Last edited:

zozatky

Good translator please
that is a terrible translation..no doubt got from a translator such as Google....if you really want to see how bad it is...do a reverse translation...

most translators are only ok for a word or two..trust me.

Well isnt it the way they talk to us Backwards:noidea::clap::loony:

zozatky

Good translator please
...hah..not quite reversed...but who is ''they''

They is our Host is this ok. As ive said in previous posts was off that day so I guess I must take up English further education .
Ps any one got the Time & Patience for an old Dog.
:noidea:
You realy have to be on the ball in this Forum . From a great hight comes to mind.

Last edited:
Good translator please

You realy have to be on the ball in this Forum . From a great hight comes to mind.

hmm..not really..but i think that when somebody is asking for help then you have to be sure you are giving the best you can...or not at all..dont you think?

celtic

Good translator please
Please can someone translate into Turkish to send to my solicitor.

If my iskan is not available end of September. I am putting a complaint about you to the Aydin Bar and Minister of Justice.
I have it written that court costs were included in my money as listed by Eva. This has just been a ploy to get more money out of me and you never had any intentions of going to court. Hence 2 years down the line and you have only spoke to builders.

Very disappointed in you.

It's not my business to intervene what you are willing to write towards your solicitor but I need to say that this letter is rather an emotional text than a legal document that will force someone to do or not to do something. I recommend you to use clearer terms as including which legal ways you'll follow to compensate your damages against your solicitor and which authorities you'll lodge the complaints. You can't have an impact on your solicitor with this letter which seems to be the whining of a darling rather than a legal notice.

Anyway, I can make a translation of your message and send you via pm if you still want to have this.

Regards.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom