mollag

Kipper restorer
Good service
I feel it is as important to report good service as well as bad.
For example, i haggled a good deal for a new oven from Beko in Turg, oven delivered as promised but on un packing we spied it was dented, not a major problem but the were very apologetic.
A week later--today, they turned up with a new panel, removed the damaged chop chop.

Well pleased with the oven and the service :95im:

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Good service
I feel it is as important to report good service as well as bad.
For example, i haggled a good deal for a new oven from Beko in Turg, oven delivered as promised but on un packing we spied it was dented, not a major problem but the were very apologetic.
A week later--today, they turned up with a new panel, removed the damaged chop chop.

Well pleased with the oven and the service :95im:

Always found Beko/Arcelik to be very efficient and also very prompt.

Good service
Have to agree (again) Bob,last year bought a new flat screen and a dvd player also did a bit of haggling and they through in a music system,was deliverd that day no problem, not all con men here in turkey,in fact have met very few from I've been here, now back in Uk well thats another story!....Jim

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Good service
Have found Mudo to be excellent for both clothes and furniture purchases. Delivery is second to none in our experience. Not the cheapest but no problems so far.

Last edited:

mollag

Kipper restorer
Good service
Ditto---never used them myself yet but they seem to have a good rep with the yabancis :ukflag:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Good service
Have found Mudo to be excellent for both clothes and furniture purchases. Delivery is second to none in our experience. Not the cheapest but no problems so far.

Hi Des, whereabouts is Mudo please. I need a cheval mirror for our apartment and not really started looking as yet, but when I come next time, it's on my list of to do.

Lesley

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Good service
Hi Des, whereabouts is Mudo please. I need a cheval mirror for our apartment and not really started looking as yet, but when I come next time, it's on my list of to do.

Lesley

Mudo is on marina in Turgutreis, Two small ones on the marina in Yali, bigger one on the outskirts of Bodrum and a furniture one only on the road between TT and Ortakent. Sign up for a discount card whilst you are in store. Hope that helps.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom