immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Good riddance
African analyst on LBC saying that despite everything he is still seen as a hero by many in Africa.

Ian

Saoirse

Good riddance
Thats understandable

He was a hero for his wartime role in defeating fascist racist oppression but proved entirely unacceptable after the war ended

Kanga

Good riddance
Dont suppose he's left his ill-gotten gains to any genuine Zimb charities.
Be interesting to see what happens to Grace.(by name but not by nature)

Camden

Good riddance
No tears for Mugabe,after squandering the years and lives laid down by many, in a genuine "Revolutionary struggle" for Zimbabwean Independence making him a Hero of that time ...

Only for him on taking power and under his rule disgrace the tenants of that "struggle" by letting down his people, ruining the potential and future of this once prosperous country, bringing it to its knees, in a blood thirsty, self enriching Dictatorship the very opposite of what the African struggle he once fought and led was all about ..... as someone posted RIH...

Last edited:

Camden

Good riddance
Dont suppose he's left his ill-gotten gains to any genuine Zimb charities.
Be interesting to see what happens to Grace.(by name but not by nature)

If left to me, I would take back the peoples money by liquidating all Mugabe
family assets and let them feel how its like to live as a local Zimbabwean, surviving with little work or no work and with inflation of 175%.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Good riddance
African analyst on LBC saying that despite everything he is still seen as a hero by many in Africa.
Ian

I spent a lot of time in Zim with the ordinary folk (imo the most intelligent & self-educated in Africa) but never met one.

Prior to the 2017 coup most would slink away rather than venture opinion on politics. Pity it didn’t come 30 years early then Zimbabwe would still be one of the wealthiest nations on the continent.

I doubt 'Gabriel' Mugabe will be meeting his namesake where he’s going.

But his quotes will live forever..

“The only white man you can trust is a dead white man.

Our party must continue to strike fear in the heart of the white man, our real enemy!”

At least QE2 saw thru the b*** when she revoked his knighthood.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom