bobthenob

Non Active Member
Good Ol' Mushtaq
At last,after all this time of owning this apartment that gave me nothing but oppressive thoughts has now been sold, that has weighed me down with financial woes and negativeattitudes from outsiders over a period of two years.lt feels like a whole new meaning to my life has now taken hold ,where l can start to plan for the future without the worry of how much time l have left.

The good person in question that bought this apartment from me is a very well respected man with honour that kept to his word without ever wavering on the verbal agreement that was made.But what struck me was,his good nature of thinking of my wife and l on that day to make us feel comfortable as possible, knowing the day would go without a hitch.Mushtaq and his team sorted the problems on that day in a very professional manner.

It certainly has been wonderful for my wife and l to have met you and your lovely wife.Over the period of having the pleasure of knowing you in person has definitely shown me how so trustworthy you are, and how you do business by thinking of your customers as special.l was very impressed the way everything went on that day.

I wish you and your wife Mushtaq all the best in your new apartment and hopefully this will be a wonderful investment for you and your family for holidaying as well as on the financial side as well,now the marina is up and running.

I will always recommend others to you when the situation arrises.Please give our regards to your wife.lt was a real pleasure to speak to your wife.

l have always believed the best qualification any one can pocess is trust,because it bonds a sense of security that is second to none.Mushtaq proved himself as a person in pocession of that trust,where he has the qualities of making that person to feel secure and not to keep clients in the dark.He tells it as it is,without any of the manipulative mind games that plagues the tourist area's.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Good Ol' Mushtaq
Well done Bob! I'm asuming you are referring to the forums mushtaq and not a random Mushtaq! If so, sounds like a lovely testimonial to post on rateyouremlak..haha ;)

The founder of this forum is the one l am referring to,which is Mushtaq.
lt not often one comes across attitude of genuine trust and friendliness in area's where foreigners are dishing out money to buy.
Of all the time l spent here,l have heard it all before where they say l am a friend and you can trust me because it is either against their religion to betray someone.

Not once did Mushtaq say any of these things.That tells me he leaves it up to the clients to instinctively pass on the judgement whether the business is genuine or not,instead of words used to manipulate the minds to gain from selfish acts.Action is a lot louder and meaningful, then words that are meaningless.A person can only gain trust by proving themselves,words cannot do that.

How do l rate the business in question

Last edited:

SAMIMI

Good Ol' Mushtaq
Congratulations Bob on the sale of your apartment. Let this be the start of a new positive time in your life and more good things will start to happen for you!

nanamo

Good Ol' Mushtaq
Congratulations Bob and family on the sale of your house. Already I can tell you are feeling much better and we hope that feeling continues. Look forward now Bob - onward and upward. :3: Molly x

pldouglas

Good Ol' Mushtaq
Congrats on the sale Bob. Do I remember correctly that you wanted to return to the UK when you had sold?

ZiaCa'

Good Ol' Mushtaq
Well done - congratulations to you Bob as you've waited so long for this and also to Mushtaq on his new purchase!

panther

Good Ol' Mushtaq
Isn't this absolutely wonderful to hear. Especially two genuine people doing an agreement.

carolk

R.I.P
Good Ol' Mushtaq
I am so happy for all concerned. A lovely testimonial to a very nice man.

Will you be staying or going Bob?

Harem

I've cliqued
Good Ol' Mushtaq
Congratulations. Mushtaq and Mrs Mushtaq, I hope you will have every happiness in your new home. Bob I hope that now you can return to the UK and find your feet again.

gipsybabe

Good Ol' Mushtaq
Bob, so pleased that you can now get on with your life. I wish you all the best in your journey forward.S

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Good Ol' Mushtaq
My plans at the moment is to take everything into consideration before we make that final leap.l also need to sell my other property,which is is Akbuk before l can start the new life in England.

l now have time on my hands to work things out.Later we are going to book a flight to the UK and see if we can start a new life from a mobile home or chalet in Deal kent[something very cheap]l'll build my business up from there and see if there is a spark of hope in establishing a livelihood.
l have already had two viewers within a week that showed excitement to the property and one has already came back for a second viewing.l know there will be others to view,because of the vibes l seem to be getting from people,because of the big for sale sign displayed on my house[which is bed sheet in black felt pen]

Thank you everyone for your kind comments.The credit goes to Mushtaq,because of the way he dealt with the matter.Very efficient and persice without any problems

Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Good Ol' Mushtaq
Bob, I am so pleased that you have sold and hope that Mushtaq and his wife share many happy years there. When I read of your experience I felt truly sad for you and your wife, and we've never met, but as a cyber friend I always enjoy your posts, most of them make me laff, but also you are always there for TLF friends in need, even tho' you have been in the deep dark depths yourself. I sincerely wish that your plans will now come to fruition, and yes you can now pick up your life and look forward.
Go on Pop that Champagne cork and enjoy.

Very best of wishes,

Lesley

Last edited:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Good Ol' Mushtaq
Bob, I am so pleased that you have sold and hope that Mushtaq and his wife share many happy years there. When I read of your experience I felt truly sad for you and your wife, and we've never met, but as a cyber friend I always enjoy your posts, most of them make me laff, but also you are always there for TLF friendsin need, even tho' you have been in the deep dark depths yourself. I sincerely wish that your plans will now come to fruition, and yes you can now pick up your life and look forward.
Go on Pop that Champagne cork and enjoy.

Very best of wishes,

Lesley
:hehe:l did that last night Lesley."Boy",am l feeling the effects

pldouglas

Good Ol' Mushtaq
Bob, the plan for maybe a chalet on a holiday park is great. We have several on the outskirts of Hastings here and have known a numner of people who have bought them as holiday/temporary homes. Do read the small print though, the annual ground rent can be several thousands of pounds each year and the rules pretty endless. Having said that, some of those round here are lovley with fantastic views and good facilities.
Whatever you decide, very best of luck to you and yours - theres no place like dear old GB!

lilacdiana

lilacdiana
Good Ol' Mushtaq
We have a few mobile home sites near us where people live full time, though most do have to move out for 1 month of the year (something to do with planning). Never seems to be a problem as many people seem to take a holiday then, move in with family for a month or rent a holiday flat for a month. Most of the sites here seem to have the moving out clause in Feb so holiday flats cheap and plentiful then.

One of the ladies I speak who lives in one is only her 40's and they think its the best thing they have ever done, so best wishes with it Bob and hope it all pans out for you!!

Best Wishes Di

labman

Good Ol' Mushtaq
Bob, your post put a big smile on my face, I'm so happy for you.

Mushtaq (and team) dealt with some checks for me in the past week and were first class, I would recommend them to anyone.
You can now take a step back, evaluate your situation make the right future move for your family.

What a great thread to read.

LM

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Good Ol' Mushtaq
[QUOTE=labman;

What a great thread to read.

Couldn't agree more, it really lifts your spirits to read something good for Bob, Mushtaq and their families.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom