koolkat

good news
:wow: well been lurking here since we got off plan last year and paid a big deposit, been reading tales of woe and displeased customers .
we went out to ulodeniz 2 weeks ago to make final payment and pick up tapau :9:
we spent 1 week in hotel and 1 week in our new apartment
the grounds wernt finished and the apartment wasnt quite wat we asked for we had asked for changes that wernt implemented ,
but no deal breakers and we got a set of built in wardrobes thrown in for the bulders errors , so after a week of shopping for furniture etc ,
we moved in and we came away after 2 weeks with our tapau and very happy with the whole buying experience ,
so its not all bad over there and our research was not that deep so were we just lucky ?

so any 1 here live in tasyaker and is there a place expats meet were out again in june and would love to meet up with people

:dooh: o and the builders mistakes were nowhere near as bad as my spelling

good news
Congratulations, you have I think been very lucky, I'm glad things worked out so well for you its always nice to hear a happy ending. I wish you many happy years in your holiday home.

carolk

R.I.P
good news
Hi Koolkat, a lovely post. Its great to hear good news!!! I hope you have lots of good times there.

Leo

good news
Congrats and well done. We had much the same experience. Bought off-plan, things went quite smoothly; all completed within a week of the original end date (set 2 years before) and TAPU sorted(Mulkeyeti)as promised.

The Forum understandably has details of where things go wrong, and I feel desperatly sorry for those in difficult situations, and of course have lent my support to the various people trying to establish structural system changes to protect buyers. This should not however detract from the many I suspect who experience things going well and to plan!!!!!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
good news
Congrats and well done. We had much the same experience. Bought off-plan, things went quite smoothly; all completed within a week of the original end date (set 2 years before) and TAPU sorted(Mulkeyeti)as promised.

The Forum understandably has details of where things go wrong, and I feel desperatly sorry for those in difficult situations, and of course have lent my support to the various people trying to establish structural system changes to protect buyers. This should not however detract from the many I suspect who experience things going well and to plan!!!!!

Yes and we too, but as you say where I can I will try and help those that have met with the unfortunate of the buying process. We're just thankful that we are the lucky few when you read of so many horror stories on here, god bless.

Guz1

good news
Congratulations Koolkat. Always nice to hear the success stories. Enjoy your place in the sun.

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
good news
Lovely post KoolKat, good to hear a nice story for a change, here's hoping you have many happy years there.

Sarahlou

good news
Congratulations, so glad to for you. Hope you have many happy years ahead of you in your new apartment.

Tavey

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
good news
Koolcat, we often ask people to 'name and shame', but I hope you will feel able to 'name and praise' this builder who, it seems, has delivered what was required and worked to make your purchase pain free. As you have pointed out, we often get drowned in bad news and perhaps we need to also see the good experiences people have to get a full picture.

Ian

koolkat

good news
Koolcat, we often ask people to 'name and shame', but I hope you will feel able to 'name and praise' this builder who, it seems, has delivered what was required and worked to make your purchase pain free. As you have pointed out, we often get drowned in bad news and perhaps we need to also see the good experiences people have to get a full picture.

Ian

quite happy to name all involved and recomend them thought i wasnt allowed to on here , can mods confirm i can then i wil :cheers:

koolkat

good news
the builder is

MANZARA CONSTRUCTION

and was helpfull in all ways

we used Omer KIZILCA of myplaceoverseas

as an agent and he helped in so many ways running around for us geting the job done in his own way and saving us money

i have no problems in recomending either of them

o and thanks to KayaKoyuOldBoy my wife biker chick asked for help and you kindly volenteered to meet us but we were so well looked after and so busy we never got a chance to meet you :25:

may many more posts of happines apear on here rather than doom n gloom

kale

good news
koolkat its so good to hear some good news no need to lurk anymore now you can come out of the closet we don,t bite, just leave more space for me to lurk.hope one day i can come out with good news , enjoy
regards kale

Latest Posts

Top Bottom