bev timms

bev timms
Good news for once
Hi

we are just back from a busy and quite stressful week having been over to our new villa in altinkum. After all my stressing, I am happy beyond belief to say that we got our Tapu, Habitation cert and Dask certificates. The emlaks were excellent and patient, and put up with my stressing on a constant basis. I cannot tell you how relieved we all are that we have all the documentation and can move on and enjoy the place now.

jan and bev

:25::cheers:

Martyn

Good news for once
Well done Jan & Bev, great news. It's worth putting forward the people you used if you were happy with them.

bev timms

bev timms
Good news for once
Hi Martyn

I didn't put their names on as I thought that would be advertising and not allowed.

Jan

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Good news for once
Well done Bev,
glad to hear good news. I will be in the same position in 4 weeks time trying to sort everything out in the space of a fortnight so your story inspires confidence.
Hope you enjoy your home and holidays.
Regards
Carol x

chris

Good news for once
Congratulations Bev I've been waiting years I'll be over in the next few weeks to finally sort mine out got everythingh crossed it all goes to plan.

bev timms

bev timms
Good news for once
wil do. i dont think they are listed but they have indeed come up with the goods for us.

jan and bev

bev timms

bev timms
Good news for once
I hope all goes well for you all. We saw no sun as we were busy constantly, but heck, I'll hopefully see the sun next time!!!

bev

:9:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Good news for once
Hi Bev and Jan, It's great to read this thread and your long awaited holiday home is now sorted all yours for the pleasure, enjoy many happy time there.

Lesley

:3:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom