Camden

Top Poster Of Month
Good morning! How about a tune to start the day
Good Morning 😘
I have read your comment Camden :love: and well what can I say.....people do pop in, some only from to time, so we are not too hard to find, Steve and I continue (hope I'm ok to say this Steve as I think its correct) because of our love of all music, plus for foxglove, as sadly it is a real mystery what caused him to disappear off of TLF miss his input on here. Its lovely what you say and thankyou :) also thankyou for continuing to pop in also you Angela everyone is welcome .......Jacey even pops in from time to time :) sure if my memory serves my memory correctly , he asked if he could join in, as I said then all welcome :) I love my music, some days it is all I have via my radio and Alexa who arrived here Christmas day (from my son) So lets hope people do join us from time to time and maybe stay awhile like your good self :) you found us :) xx
and this as just heard on radio and love it :)
Mo xx

Thanks Mo, but you may of misunderstood what I meant .... what I mean is the thread may not be hard to find but at the moment it is in whats called the "backroom" which means its restricted viewing to only TLF members, so unfortunately can't be viewed by any Guests who come on to view TLF.
So may be nice to ask the thread to be taken out the "backroom" to" General viewing" so all the music video's posted could be seen by all not restricted solely to members ....and in doing so might entice new Guests who are also music lovers to join TLF and give us the pleasure of there music choice, and broaden our pleasure of music ....just a thought ....
The only way we can be taken off restricted viewing "backroom" is to ask a mod to put the thread on general viewing ...this normally can be done if the OP asks but in this case foxglove doesn't contribute so I thought you as the most prolific who has kept it going might ask ,if not I could ask but with your permission. Paul ( Camden)

Date of death: 10 January 2016 RIP david bowie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0c-04Dd6jw

Last edited:

Mojive

Been there,done that!!
Good Morning 😘
Didn't feel a thing with the move :rolleyes:;):cool:
Had a wiggle this morning.... bloody hell FB is peeing me off everyone seems to think there more important..entitled to the vaccine... you get it when you get it in my book! Be bl##dy riots soon :(
Mo xx

Camden

Top Poster Of Month
I was lucky enough to catch this New Orleans band when they where in Brighton

With their cover of an old Marvin Gaye number ....

Mojive

Been there,done that!!
:love::cool: Good Morning 😘
This women is magical always makes my heart beat....... that's beat faster just lifts me...Hell what am I talking about :rolleyes: going to be one of those dayso_O
Mo xx

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive

Mojive

Been there,done that!!
Good Morning 😘
Taking me back to my olden days....or back in the day as my darling son says:rolleyes: although it always make me laugh when he says it :giggle: this is like a breath of fresh air for me
Ahhhhhhhhh this played after Vangelis needless to say this takes me back too .... :)
Mo xx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom