maggie

Good Luck Ceni
And from me too.!!!!

Chin up Ceni we are all winging positive vibes your way.

Hugs Maggie cccc

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Good Luck Ceni
Yes Ceni and the same from me have a safe journey . But please please wrap up warm its so very very cold here ......Diane

Tess

Good Luck Ceni
Safe journey home Ceni, and every good wish and good luck for your treatment. Please, do as Diane says and wrap up warm it truly is very very cold.

Harem

I've cliqued
Good Luck Ceni
Best wishes for a very safe journey from me, too. And I wish you a speedy return, very fit and healthy, to Turkey

val2661

Good Luck Ceni
Best wishes for a safe journey back to the UK Ceni. Hope you will soon be back in Turkey fully recovered.

Val

Gail

Good Luck Ceni
Have a safe journey Ceni and stay positive you will be back before you know it xxxxx

ZiaCa'

Good Luck Ceni
Good luck Ceni. I hope you have a safe trip and you'll be able to return fit and well very soon! Cxx

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Good Luck Ceni
Good Luck from me Ceni, hope you have a safe journey and that your treatment goes well. Please keep us posted, we're all rooting for you. Keep your chin up, take care and wrap up it's freezing here.

We'll keep KKOB busy, well the GG's will, lol.

Good Luck Ceni
Best wishes Ceni for the successfull treatment which I know you'll have. Hope to be up in your area this summer and to meet you again then.

Love also to Alan.

Sue xxx

Ceni

Ceni
Good Luck Ceni
Thank you everyone....I have my fingers crossed I'm back soon too, the snow and cold will be a novelty, but there's no way it can replace the Turkish Sunshine, even in winter.

I can't leave it too long anyway else KKOB and the kids will develop too many naughty habits:27:

louise17

Good Luck Ceni
Good Luck Jennie, hope it works out well for you, be lovely to hear how you are getting on. Thinking of you.
Louise x

Latest Posts

Top Bottom