Good home wanted for puppy - Side area
Whilst out for a walk yesterday we found a puppy only about 4 weeks old sitting in the middle of the pavement and crying. Could we leave it, of course not. We took it to the vet who said we could either take it home or leave it were it was. After having it de-fleaed and buying it puppy food, a basket and dishes we took it home. We are taking her back to the vets in a couple of days, she is too young I think for injections but she will need worming. If you see someone carrying a small black dog in a straw handbag round Side it's me.

It is only small and would appear to have some Staffy in it, its black with a white chest and paws. We have named her Elkie and she is really good.

We can't really keep it as we are in a rented apartment for 6 months so if anyone would give her a home please pm me.

Sue

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Whilst out for a walk yesterday we found a puppy only about 4 weeks old sitting in the middle of the pavement and crying. Could we leave it, of course not. We took it to the vet who said we could either take it home or leave it were it was. After having it de-fleaed and buying it puppy food, a basket and dishes we took it home. We are taking her back to the vets in a couple of days, she is too young I think for injections but she will need worming. If you see someone carrying a small black dog in a straw handbag round Side it's me.

It is only small and would appear to have some Staffy in it, its black with a white chest and paws. We have named her Elkie and she is really good.

We can't really keep it as we are in a rented apartment for 6 months so if anyone would give her a home please pm me.

Sue

Post some heart tuggin pics of Elkie, will really help your cause. Sounds like a sweatheart.

Biker Bob

Not sure how to put pics on, will have to try. Today we bought her some toys, collar and lead so she can practice being walked in the garden and she will be taken to the vets on Monday - hubby wants to keep her. She is doing really well with the house training - only 3 accidents and that was on her first night.

Sue

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Go on, keep her. You know you want to! :wink:

nanamo

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzze keep her, in time she will reward you a thousand time over and she will be one more delightful, innocent, faithfull (lucky) animal off the streets. Please keep her. Molly x.

Top Bottom