Gillycim

Good home needed
Hi all
Hope one of you good folk could help me please, I have to move back to the UK for many reasons and desperatly need to rehome my 3 year old dog and 3 cats, I have tried the passport route for them but it cost so much money to relocate them to UK and sadly i cant afford it.
If anyone can help me or knows of some one i would be really grateful.
Thank you
Gill

Clarecg

Good home needed
Wish I could help but already have several animals and the apartment really isn't big enough for anymore.

What breed of dog?

Hope you find home/s

Harem

I've cliqued
Good home needed
So sorry to hear this and also sorry I can't help, already having 3 dogs and 9 cats!!

Gillycim

Good home needed
Shes a mixed breed and a bit scruffy looking but really soft and lovely my 4 year old climbs all over her and she dosnt bat an eye lid the big softy, we would miss her dearly but have no choice in the matter, I would only let her go to a home i new would love her and look after her properly as she is a bit spoiled.

Good home needed
How old are the cats? I'm after a couple and could run to 3, one must be ginger though to keep him indoors happy!!!

Last edited:

Gillycim

Good home needed
Hi flower pot, Are you in Fetiye? maybe if your interested i can get them to you.
All 3 cats are femail, 2 are smokey grey and the other is a greyish tabby with half a ear, the greys are about 2 and the tabby is about 1, sorry no ginger in any of them though, they have all been spayed.

Good home needed
I'll have a chat tonight, when he gets home (I am in Fethiye) but its unlikely to be honest, he (for some unknown reason - I think its like us women and cars) really wants one of them to be ginger.

Its very interesting to me, especially as they've been spayed already. I take it you dont' want to split them up? I know I wouldn't if they were mine.

Gillycim

Good home needed
I dont mind splitting them up because they are all very independant, they dont sleep or play together only eat together.
Thank you for your interest though, its nice to know their are people out their that will help.
Regards Gill

karenf

Good home needed
I'll ask some of my friends in Turgutreis if they know anyone who wants any of them. (It's unlikely as the people I'm thinking of already have animals or don't want animals but there's no harm in asking as they may know someone who does).

Gillycim

Good home needed
Thank you, It would be great if they could stay in Turgutreis as my dog is settled here and pretty much knows her way around the place.
I appreciate everyone whos trying to help.
Gill

Latest Posts

Top Bottom