kevkj

Good films
Watched Marvelous last night starting Toby Jones.
Won best drama 2017.Watch it and tell me what you think.Its quite moving and funny in parts ,true story.Have some tissues ready mind.

SLEEPY

Good films
Twin Peaks.. repeat...Now I have never watched it but The War Department is watching it again so I have one eye on it over my laptop.
It's absolutely bonkers and definitely worth a view ..

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Good films
Twin Peaks.. repeat...Now I have never watched it but The War Department is watching it again so I have one eye on it over my laptop.
It's absolutely bonkers and definitely worth a view ..
Twin Peaks:The Missing Pieces (2014)

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with me (1992) or

Twin Peaks (1990) ??

SLEEPY

Good films
Sorry she going through the TV series.. now on The Return ..its a crazy show I can't believe it past me by when it was first out.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Good films
Confession 2005

8/10

A murder, a blackmail and an insoluble dilemma.

Very different and watchable (even for our ladies!).

Good films
"Silk Road. 2021".

Crime/Drama/Thriller. Based on a True Story, Part Documentary, Part Movie that works very well. We thoroughly enjoyed it.

8/10.

Hilsjw

Good films
watched Bohemian Rhapsody last night, although we'd seen it in the cinema when it first came out. About "Queen" of course. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Hilsjw

Good films
" I Care a Lot" Amazon Prime. Rosamunde Pike and Peter Dinkledge. Only gets 2 stars but we thought we'd give it a go. An interesting film about rich people duped into expensive Old Peoples Care Homes. Worrying concept !!!

enoch

Good films
" I Care a Lot" Amazon Prime. Rosamunde Pike and Peter Dinkledge. Only gets 2 stars but we thought we'd give it a go. An interesting film about rich people duped into expensive Old Peoples Care Homes. Worrying concept !!!
Just watch it, a wee sting at the end. Easy watch but let's face it, it could happen or has it already?

Last edited:
Good films
"Six Minutes to Midnight". 2020 Drama/Thriller.

Starring Eddie Izzard, Jim Broadbent & Judi Dench. Very good and very watchable. Only 1hr 39mins long.

8/10.

Good films
"True History of the Kelly Gang". 2019.

2hrs 5mins long. Story of the Ned Kelly gang, with a guest appearance by Russell Crowe. Hard work at times but we both managed to stick with it.

7/10.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Good films
The Knick

I thought I saw a recommendation for this series on here but memory fails.

Almost thru the first series and well addicted.

“Medical drama set in the 1900s charts the exploits of the staff and patients at a New York hospital, where they try to maintain their reputation for quality care while struggling to keep the doors open.”

RT 92% The Knick

Highly recommended but very graphic surgical procedures so maybe not for the faint hearted.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom