Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Good films
Watch a couple of, excellent IMO, Santa based films over the weekend.....

The Christmas Chronicles 2018 .......
After accidentally crashing Santa's sleigh, a brother and sister pull an all-nighter to save Christmas with a savvy, straight-talking St. Nick.

Fatman 2020....
This the other end of the scale from The Christmas Chronicles
It's a dark comedy action film.
To save his declining business, Chris Cringle, also known as Santa Claus, is forced into a partnership with the U.S. military. Making matters worse, Chris gets locked into a deadly battle of wits against a highly skilled assassin, hired by a precocious 12-year-old, after receiving a lump of coal in his stocking.

Good films
"Official Secrets" -

Keira Knightley, Matt Smith. Rhys Ifans, 2019 True story of the Tony Blair WMD affair and a GCHQ employee.

shash

shash
Good films
Watched Parasite. Won many awards around the world. Korean with subtitles. I thought it was good. Worth checking it out if you might be interested.

Good films
"Outlaw King" - (2018). The story of Robert the Bruce. Not many well known actors, certainly worth a watch. 2hrs of good value entertainment, bit gory in places. Rated 8/10 I.M.O.

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
Good films
Can somebody here help me please? I have viewed The Trailer to CITIZEN KANE on YouTube - no problem - but I cannot seem to find the actual full-length film in English. I found it in Spanish only. Any help is gratefully received as I'm stuck indoors until Monday - as we all are with this Total Lockdown. Thanks, in anticipation. x ANGELA x

Jaycey

Good films

Honest Thief 2020

“Hoping to cut a deal, a professional bank robber agrees to return all the money he stole in exchange for a reduced sentence. But when two FBI agents set him up for murder, he must now go on the run to clear his name and bring them to justice.”

Too new for an RT rating but I’d give it 10/10 – by far the best movie I’ve seen recently AND Liam Neeson!

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Good films

Honest Thief 2020

“Hoping to cut a deal, a professional bank robber agrees to return all the money he stole in exchange for a reduced sentence. But when two FBI agents set him up for murder, he must now go on the run to clear his name and bring them to justice.”

Too new for an RT rating but I’d give it 10/10 – by far the best movie I’ve seen recently AND Liam Neeson!

Watched it over the weekend.....we enjoyed it.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom