Question for you
Good Dentist in Marmaris
I’m in marmaris presently with tooth pain. Could someone recommend a dentist please and if dentists work on sundays. I was going to go to the AHU private hospital but maybe someone has better knowledge than me. Thank you

Good Dentist in Marmaris
We have always used Dr. Tulinay Yigit for the past 15 years. She speaks excellent English. Her telephone number is :- 0252 413 0703. Unfortunately she isn’t open on Sunday...

mollag

Kipper restorer
Good Dentist in Marmaris
Im not up on these procedures but why would medication be required for teeth whitening? I supposed it was a bleaching process using moulds.

SLEEPY

Good Dentist in Marmaris
Very sad.This has been covered extensively in the Irish press though all reports are lacking details behind the tradegy.

Good Dentist in Marmaris
We have always used Dr. Tulinay Yigit for the past 15 years. She speaks excellent English. Her telephone number is :- 0252 413 0703. Unfortunately she isn’t open on Sunday...
Hi could you please tell me the address of this practice. I hope to use a good recommended dentist when i come to marmaris. thank you.

janm

Good Dentist in Marmaris
+90 252 417 0909 Dt. Deniz Pehlivan Dental Clinic Armutalan Mh. Cumhuriyet Blv. No:64/5 Siteler, Marmaris. Very, very good.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom