KandJ

Good affordable dentist
Hi,

Just about to come out to Bodrum on the 6th September and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good dentist. I've got a filling that's about to fall out and I can't get any time with a dentist (even an emergency one or NHS 111 appointment) as it hasn't called out yet and I'm not in agony.

Any suggestions gratefully received for anywhere from Bodrum to Milas.

Thanks

Kevin

pepperkat

From"Gods Own Country"
Good affordable dentist
İf you turn Left at the first set of lights on the main road into Bodrum, there is a dentist on the left hand side Cengiz ( I don't remember his surname) there is a sign at first floor level , as is his surgery. The entrance is at the rear of the building. He is a very good dentist and he is very reasonable with his prices.
He charged me £800.00 for work I had been quoted £3150.00 in the UK.
I think the shop below his surgery is a motorcycle shop.
Hope this helps.

Sara-666

Good affordable dentist
I went to a brilliant one in Mumcular for 6 years, excellent work and reasonable prices too, I paid 200tl for a root filling and new cap to give you some idea of pricing.

Sara

abba

Canuck
Good affordable dentist
Try Darya at International Clinic. Very gentle, speaks English, will quote price before work.

oldfogy

Just passing through
Good affordable dentist
Hi,

Just about to come out to Bodrum on the 6th September and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good dentist. I've got a filling that's about to fall out and I can't get any time with a dentist (even an emergency one or NHS 111 appointment) as it hasn't called out yet and I'm not in agony.

Any suggestions gratefully received for anywhere from Bodrum to Milas.

Thanks

Kevin

Probably too late now, but did you not consider that it was:

Your tooth
Your Health & well-being
Your Suffering.

And read into it what you like but there is no such thing as a pain test when booking a appointment.
As is being said on many occasions, it just does not pay to be honest.

However I find it very strange that you could not even get a emergency appointment, do you not have a dental hospital where you live?

And obviously not knowing any of your circumstances, I think I would be inclined to find a more pro-active dentist on your return from Turkey. (Because they do not sound very good)

Or have I just been spoilt by my own dentist of 20+ years, plus my new dentist who did some urgent work 7 days after registering with them, then not so urgent when a crown dropped off one day before my last holiday, but still found time to check me over.

KandJ

Good affordable dentist
Thank you Pepperkat, Sara and abba for your suggestions. I shall try them.

I don't suppose you can remember more about the location of your dentist can you Sara? I've been to Mumcular a few times.

I know what you mean oldfogy, but I've looked on the internet for reviews of the various dentists I was trying to use. My experience was mirrored by many of the people who had tried to get appointments. The NHS is a wonderful service, but it does have problem areas and dentistry is one of those areas in my experience.

Shen60

Good affordable dentist
Hi Kandj, try Dr Burc Taylan in Bodrum Town, Ataturk cad just a little pass Deniz Bank, same side tucked in a little side street and there is a florist shop on the corner. He is a periodontist, really good and very reasonable and speaks English. Had treatment in May, including repair of front teeth chip, filling and extraction. Was recommended by another dentist as best in the profession. Clinic nice and clean and all modern equipment, was ver impressed.

contact no 0252 3164336. mobile 05327919787

sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
Good affordable dentist
Try Darya at International Clinic. Very gentle, speaks English, will quote price before work.

I agree, Derya at Clinic International is one of the best. I had tried a few dentists in Bodrum, and had bad experiences, went to Derya who was very understanding and gentle, speaks perfect English, and is a really good dentist. I would highly recommend her.
Contact her direct on her mobile for an appointment 0532 6379686
Sandra

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom