Gonulcelen Banner
Good morning, glad to see our Gonulcelen banner up and running at last, I'm the ugly one at the end off the bar in the blue T shirt! some people might get a surprize this morning when they log on to TLF:gathering....Jim

Last edited by a moderator:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Gonulcelen Banner
Re: Trt1

Ken, Jackie and meself looked for your place in July, we did not realise it was back from the shoreline, we looked all along the lower village / sea shore but didn't find you, we are going to look again in 2 weeks time, think we will find you now. Lovely photo's on the Website, good luck.

Steve.

mike dj

Gonulcelen Banner
Realy good photos especialy the number plate ,made me think about my old work mate he said it about twenty times a day as well as others I could not mention . Good luck to you all . Mike

kaplumba

Gonulcelen Banner
Shirley you are SUCH a flirt (but we all love you).
You should have seen the dust up she caused when with that naughty twinkle in her eye, she complimented a young man on his beautiful, glossy long hair! Watch out Ken!

Your bar looks lovely and we will call in when we visit that area again. Don't worry you'll be safe with me - but maybe not my SIL (Oh she'll kill me when she sees this).

Gonulcelen Banner
Rıght Gaıl your barred for good thıs tıme,do you thınk ken wıll be ok re long glossy haır?LOL. hope to see you soon.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Gonulcelen Banner
Re: Trt1

Ken, Jackie and meself looked for your place in July, we did not realise it was back from the shoreline, we looked all along the lower village / sea shore but didn't find you, we are going to look again in 2 weeks time, think we will find you now. Lovely photo's on the Website, good luck.

Steve.

Only place worth going to in Gumusluk these days.

Gonulcelen Banner
Yes gail Rhianne and francie are getting ready as I write this, will seem strange for a few days, watch this space about next sat night you might just get famous yet!!!!!!!..Jim :yipee::yipee:

sunlight

Gonulcelen Banner
Just Back from fab two weeks in gumusluk,
and a big thanks to all at Gonulcelen !!, had some great nights at your place, great food, great view's !!!,

can't wait until i go back, see you all soon !!!!,

k

Frank&Mary

Gonulcelen Banner
Hi Jim,

Nice looking website. Hope to find your place and drop in when over next month.

If I could make a polite suggestion; I think the site would benefit from having a 'find us' page to give directions/ map etc. for the benefit of those not sure of where your place is situated. (me included lol)

Cheers

Frank

Latest Posts

Top Bottom