lemmy

Golf Costs Belek
can anyone tell me how much it costs for a round of golf in belek

i realise that there may be different prices for different courses but i would be pleased for some indications of prices and opinions of the different courses

M

Mack

Golf Costs Belek
Hi Lemmy, it varies on the course obviously but generally the "normal" courses are around 60-70 Euros, the links course and the montgomery course are double that but are supposedly stunning (Im not rich enough for those ones :)).

You can also get membership at the Kadriye golf club for 50 Lira which will give you quite a saving at all the clubs on 9 or 18 holes, club hire is available at all of them and most have a good driving range/putting green too.

Its not incredibly cheap but the standard of the courses and facilities are superb, hope this helps.

stephenbrown

Stevie B
Golf Costs Belek
Hi Lemmy,
The best deals on the golf courses can be had by joining the Kadriye Belek Golf Society.... 50 YTL for a years membership...
But i'm only going for a week ,you might say!... The green fee rate at the Montgomerie course is 105 euro.... If your a Society member..the green fee rate is 50 euro.... so you can save 100YTL in one round...
There are different discount deals on most of the courses ..ranging fron 15%..to ..30%. Which is a big saving...
Villa owners in the area can have discounts at the Sueno Golf Club... which they use to market their villas for rent.. Sueno has 2 x 18 hole courses
and you can have membership and unlimited golf for one week for 250 euro or one month for 400 euro.... which is a good marketing ploy for renting the villas...
As Adrian says in the previous post... google arena newsletter and a membership form is available to apply on line for the society!
They have over 500 members from all over Europe.. and have twice monthly Society competitions..... a great way of getting to make new friends.
It really is an unbelievable golf destination.... But! as yet,undiscovered by the majority of British golfers.... Flights to Antalya are plentiful and if you want a long weekend break... you can fly out on a Thursday night and back on a Monday or Tuesday... and get in 3 or 4 rounds of Golf!
I flew out 2 weeks ago from ..Belfast to Stansted...Stansted to Antalya..Antalya to Bristol...and Bristol ,back to Belfast for 209 pounds for all 4 flights... If i'd been going to southern Ireland for a golfing weekend it would have cost me twice that amount for 5 days..... and it would probably have rained most of the time!
So! get your clubs over your shoulder and head for our Gem on the Med...Belek!
Regards...Stevie

garyevo

Golf Costs Belek
I am new member and am looking to go to belek for a combined family and golf holiday can anyone tell me if there is enough to do outside of the hotels ? or would staying in side or antalya and travelling to play golf be better ? If you join the society how do you book the golf courses.

Garyevo1

Lindacm

Golf Costs Belek
I am new member and am looking to go to belek for a combined family and golf holiday can anyone tell me if there is enough to do outside of the hotels ? or would staying in side or antalya and travelling to play golf be better ? If you join the society how do you book the golf courses.

Garyevo1

Hi gary,

I have answered in your other thread regarding which area, so wont repeat that.

Regarding the booking via the society; they provide you with the contacts and you book directly with the club house.

Linda

petermthws

Golf Costs Belek
Hi, I am a new member, seriously thinking to buy a villa in Kadriye/Belek. One of the important thing which is effecting my decision will be the golf green fee rates in Belek. During my search in web, I found this forum, but the conversation is very old, does anyone has an Idea about the 2011 golf rates in Belek?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom