jacqui-h

jacqui
goldsand complex 111
hi everyone
i am a new on the forum can any one help me please, i am looking at buying apartment in altinkum and some one has suggested goldsand apartments 111
we are in scotland and they have an office in glasgow, just wondering if any one new this company??ant feed back would be great

Tess

goldsand complex 111
Hi Jacqui and a warm welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy.
I have only been at the Goldsands apartments on an airport pick up journey, which one I'm not 100% sure, Goldsands 1 I believe, I am unsure if Goldsands 3 is the same complex continuation, however I do think some of the members on here may be Goldsanders and will be along soon to help and give you some input.

kernowians

goldsand complex 111
There is Goldsand I and Goldsand II. There are members on this forum who live in both. We live in between them both. I am sure somebody will come along - alternatively do a search, and you will probably get lots of help.

sejones21

goldsand complex 111
hi
ive bought on goldsand complex 2 in 2007 we purchased direct from builders whilst on hols . kirsty who runs the scottish office is very nice she also has appartment on complex 1 . been up to see complex 3 its in a different area to mine about 6 mile away. its a quiet area compared to altinkum but beautiful views its high up looks very nice.views over sea. the area is still more turkish compared to altinkum which caterers for the british . hope this helps
sejones21
also company very good to deal with

Latest Posts

Top Bottom