Thechefster

Golden Sands Golf Villiage.
Has anyone out there bought in the Golden Sands Golf Villiage, Kizlan, Datca?

How's it going, have you been out?

villaolivio

villaolivio
I heard first houses should be ready soon, and they have plans to make the 9 holes golfcourse a 18 holes golfcourse, is this correct?

Thechefster

Hi,

I was out last week and the apartments at top of the development are ready and looking good, some houses at bottom of site are finished (including mine) but others are still being constructed. One restaurant is at early stages of construction and the other hasn't been started yet. Both pools haven't been started nor has the reception building. The completed site is still quite a bit off. Latest from builder is; site will be finished by September, however, previous deadlines have been and passed.

I am confident though, that next year it will be a stunning resort and the golf course has been promised for next spring. There is a lot of doubt over the golf course reference water, so we'll wait and see. I would doubt if there will ever be a 18 hole course. This was mentioned but I would be happy at the moment if just everything that was promised was in place.

For the resort to reach maximum potential, it will probably need to be completed and full of holiday makers/residents. Otherwise the facilities including; hairdressing salon, gym, spa, shop etc, wouldn't be feasible.

Still hopeful
Bye for now

Latest Posts

Top Bottom