Status
Not open for further replies.

maggie110

golden retriever puppys
Has the dam and stud had all breed health checks done before mating and do you have the certs to prove this ?

How are you going to home check new puppy owners ?

Do you offer life time return and advise for your pups ?

Are they having their first vacs before homing ?

Do you offer 6 weeks free insurance and a pup pack ?

Are they KC reg ?

Will you supply a 5 genaration ped ?

How many litters has the dam had ?

So many questions !

Last edited:

Ian

golden retriever puppys
Has the dam and stud had all breed health checks done before mating and do you have the certs to prove this ?

How are you going to home check new puppy owners ?

Do you offer life time return and advise for your pups ?

Are they having their first vacs before homing ?

Do you offer 6 weeks free insurance and a pup pack ?

Are they KC reg ?

Will you supply a 5 genaration ped ?

How many litters has the dam had ?

So many questions !
Nearly fell off my chair laughing with that one..........in the UK that would be hard enough to do, here in Turkey virtually impossible............

maggie110

golden retriever puppys
I am sorry its not hard to do if you are a responsible breeder,

I know many responsible breeders of all types of Spaniels and Staffodshire Bull Terriers who offer all of the above, its the back yard quick quid makers who dont give a dam about the dogs who dont do this and that is why soo many dogs end up in pounds waiting to be PTS or have life long illness which in turn cost the owner a fortune.
If you are going to breed dogs people need to make sure they are bring healthy pups into the world and no it does not cost alot to do and belive me it isnt that hard either !
If you choose to breed your dog you are responsible for those pups for life ask any responsible breeder.

Ian

golden retriever puppys
Happy,
I think you may be better of advertising them on voices then you don't get the comments on here .

Like I said Maggie, not easy done in Turkey..................

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
golden retriever puppys
I am sorry its not hard to do if you are a responsible breeder,

I know many responsible breeders of all types of Spaniels and Staffodshire Bull Terriers who offer all of the above, its the back yard quick quid makers who dont give a dam about the dogs who dont do this and that is why soo many dogs end up in pounds waiting to be PTS or have life long illness which in turn cost the owner a fortune.
If you are going to breed dogs people need to make sure they are bring healthy pups into the world and no it does not cost alot to do and belive me it isnt that hard either !
If you choose to breed your dog you are responsible for those pups for life ask any responsible breeder.

Maggie do you know how many registered dog breeders there are in Turkey?

Biker Bob

maggie110

golden retriever puppys
Off hand no i dont, however i find it very hard to belive that they arnt any !

I am sure people in Turkey show dogs and are responsible in and around breeding, but they will be as in the UK the minority (sadly).
People and not just in Turkey but all over need to be more responsible when it comes to breeding, but for far too many its just quick money at the cost of the dogs :(

Ian

golden retriever puppys

I am sure people in Turkey show dogs and are responsible in and around breeding, but they will be as in the UK the minority (sadly).
People and not just in Turkey but all over need to be more responsible when it comes to breeding, but for far too many its just quick money at the cost of the dogs :(

The vast majority of Turks here do not regard dog's as pets hence the lack.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
golden retriever puppys
You would be extremely surprised at how few registered breeders their are here. Just a few years ago in order to have a dog registered here it had to be bred outside of Turkey. I agree that it should be done properly. Can't imagine that happening any time soon here though.

Biker Bob

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
golden retriever puppys

There have not been any registered dog shows for Turkish breeders in Turkey yet.

Biker Bob

S&D

golden retriever puppys
Hope these puppies will not end up on the street, there's already plenty of puppies who are in need of good loving homes without people like you adding to the problem - If you don't rehome these pup's i take it you will be looking after them in your home & paying for food,vet bill etc etc.........Oh people like you make me so bloody cross

golden retriever puppys
Why or why do people not get their animals neutered?

Anyone wanting a pet, please give a home to an abandoned dog or cat and not just go and buy one and THEN GET IT NEUTERED.

Sue

Harem

I've cliqued
golden retriever puppys
Sue, the most ocmmon cry is "Oh, I can't afford to get it done". No, but you can afford to get bladdered once a week can't you?? It makes me so mad. Oh, pussies had another litter of kittens - how many - only 5 this time!!!!!!!!!!!!

pldouglas

golden retriever puppys
The only usful thing we ever did in Turkey was to get nutered the two stray cats that we found near our villa. Forget the perfect villa, the tamed garden - there are at least two animals who only have to fend for themselves now and not more litters of babies. And what did it cost in the sceme of things? Probably little more than the price of a rug or two.

Ian

golden retriever puppys
How long does this have to drag out for ???, quite sure the lady has gone never to return with the comments from here............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom