Marie GBC

Golden Beach Complex
Qizzar you are full of ****.

Mr Esther Moffet was the first person to pay in full and live on GBC in 2006-7.
He helped may other buyers and even helped the Builders get to know the buyers better.

Hpow can you say and prove that Esther Mofet knew the properties being sold were in volved in any con.

Esther Mofet did not know their were poroblems at Golden Beach complec untill late on.

When Esther Mofet confronted Hasan Tahsin Abali then DDG Build CEO/ Director /Senior DDG Partner.
Hasan Tahsin Abali became violent at the Bar at GBC in front of many witnesses.

The Landowner stated he did not receive full payments for land.,

Courts ruled the Builders did pay with 53 remaining properties as final payment.

Throughout all this time you have been paying the DDG Builders maintenance for Golden Beach Complex and other monies to the builders and their agents when asked to.when asked too.

What have you got to hide
Why so many lies?
Why are you hideing behind an Alias .
If you were legit you would post and sign in your own name?
:crying:

Kemerkid , thanks for your response it is appreciated
In your last post though you mention ester Moffet posts from the past,and that WAS in the past. Mr Esther Moffet was a person who was on GBC in 2008 knowingly helping the Turkish con to rip off us British people of their investment,got kicked off end of story, it's all water under the bridge,gone long ago
The land we are talking about is between Mesut sitesi and Imbat sitesi,the sewage plant you mentioned is near kalmarI bay which is north west of the land we are talking about approx. 4.5 Km away
There must have been proper planning put in place due to the size of complex,it is certainly one of the biggest in Dudim/Altinkum area
Wizzard

wizzard

Golden Beach Complex
Esther Moffet why the childish alteration of people's past quotes ??.you know you are the one posting under several different names on this forum and if you remember were caught out by the adjudicator of this forum a while ago.posting supposedly under different alias names but using the same device Ie same IP address.Not very clever eh!
Funny how you near always post early hours of the morning when you have probably had another guts full of EFES.
Some people do care about the situation on GBC don't think your one of them
Hiding behind aliases that's YOU
You've been well and truly worked out

Wizzard

oldfogy

Just passing through
Golden Beach Complex
Yes some people do care and false or incorrect information does nobody any good.
And I often wonder if or when this SAGA will ever come to a end and hopefully give the people back that which they paid for.

Hilsjw

Golden Beach Complex
Don't hold your breach re. a spot inside BUT hopefully the honest buyers get what they paid for years ago. How this type of fraud goes on and on amazes me !

Marie GBC

Golden Beach Complex
You are a snivelling rat, filling this thread with rubbish. Do listen to Pollypolls , Dawn and Steve for the facts......... Who are you aga:321oi:in?

Esther Moffet why the childish alteration of people's past quotes ??.you know I am a cock who knows nothing you are the one posting under several different names on this forum and if you remember you were caught stuck up my missus missus were caught out by the my mum a while ago.posting supposedly under different alias smith and Jones using the same device to bag your nans brains out . Very clever eh!
Funny how you near always post early hours of the morning when you have probably had another guts full of EFES in Dar One .
Some people do care about the situation on GBC I personally think your one of them

Who is this Fool Wizzard.

He is the builders :loony:bitch.:114mf:

Wizzard

wizzard

Golden Beach Complex
Moffet,marie GBC or whoever you decide to be today ,why the childish alteration of quotes ,people viewing this thread have got some intelligence mind
Wizzard

Marie GBC

Golden Beach Complex
[QUOTE=wizzard;Looks like the landowner got a Judge to rule against LLI Group case. This will be looked on as a mistake the reversed. Will the landowner remove the debts from files whilst ruling is in his name?

Where do you get all your info from......:362jf:...... Golden beach Complex Landowner?

Golden Beach Complex
Its not a mistake if you have all the facts and advice prior to making your decision! Not heard anything official yet but if this is correct it will need to be investigated further!

We will never give up this fight no matter how long it takes to get what we're rightfully owed. If the landowner is so precious about GBC, maybe its about time we started going after his other assets like house, cars etc as well... hes an evil greedy man, just hope hes not a religious man, considering where he'll be going!

puwer98

Golden Beach Complex
15 years and still going on, I am so glad I never bought but only rented, I have been back in UK almost 7 years and would never visit Turkey again

IFTIHKAR AZAM

Golden Beach Complex
I'm IFTIHKAR AZAM. I bought G4 anyone knows if I can apply for my tapu? I'm willing to pay back taxes.

I lost out initially as wasn't informed in time... But I am willing to part with money for assistance .. Pass my detail to relevant person, pls

Latest Posts

Top Bottom