Gold Fish
BUILT A FISH POND IN THE GARDEN AND STARTED WITH 3 FISH ....3 YEARS LATER HAD ABOUT 30 BABY GOLD FISH . THE HOTELS IN THE AREA HAVE NO ROOM LEFT AS I HAVE BEEN GIVING THEM AWAY.
sO HOME WANTED FOR SOME LOVELY MULTI COLOURED GOLD FISH
SUITABLE FOR POND OR AQUARIUM

Harem

I've cliqued
Gold Fish
I would love to have a pond with some goldfish (or any other coloured fish come to that). However, I left a beautiful, well stocked pond when I sold my house in England. Sold to people who loved to keep fish, ha ha. When I returned on a visit I found that the pond had been filled in (to protect the neighbour's children) and the fish transferred to the secondary pond in the back garden, where they were all suffering from lack of oxygen, food, etc. So, for this reason, I will never have another pond.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Gold Fish
Oh Harem you didn't do that to the fish . you left them in good faith . You could have an aquarium . My concern is wouldn't the water in a pond get very hot in summer ???
Some people aren't fit to have fleas never mind animals .

Harem

I've cliqued
Gold Fish
No, Diane, but if I moved after making a pond how would I know that the new people wouldn't do the same thing??

Gold Fish
I originaly had a pond at my last house and when i moved took fish with me
the pond is partially shaded and very deep. The water has air tube in it and water is moving all the time. I have not lost any fish and have very happy fish and breeding lots of off springs

stevecarol

Gold Fish
How about Koi Carp has anyone been able to obtain and keep them in Turkey.
I keep them here in the UK and would love to start again when we move out.

Gold Fish
Yes you can buy them and I have seen them in the hotel ponds
I know a very good fish man in Bodrum Pet Shop , he realy knows his work taught me a lot

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom