ribena34

going back to turkey in january
hello

new to this, just been to turkey for 2 weeks and met a nice turkish man, hoping to go back in january to see him

ribena34

hi

went to altinkum it was my first time.... had an amazing 2 weeks, hate being back in work to the cold...hoping to get back for jan....recommend it to everyone...friendly people, nice weather

Sailor

Was this your first time in Turkey?Cos you will have to go see more of this wonderful country as well as your new man! And a warm welcome to TLF.

nanamo

Hi ribena 34 - welcome to the forum - good luck with your new man. Molly

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Ribena34

I don't wanna be accused of being narrow minded, i take it you is a girl ???

Steve.

Tess

:cheer2: Hi and a warm welcome to the Forum, I hope you enjoy. Good luck with your trip in January, i hope it is all you hope for. :cheer2:

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Hi & welcome to TLF
Best of luck & take some warm clothes...I was in Altinkum last January and I froze - sunny in the day but as soon as the sun went in or I was in the shade I felt bone chilling cold (I think I felt it more - in England it's just cold & grey all day long) but then I am a soft southerner. Carol x

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Hi and welcome to TLF - I like you met a man and 15 years later still very happy
Be careful in January as the weather is NOT like you imagine it to be - can be colder and damper than the UK - bring lots of warm clothes !!
:468bo:

ChrisBobs

Welcome to the forum, and yes - January will be chilly! But you may not notice!!!!!!

leylaasena

I've been here in Altınkum since 1996 - with a nice Turkish man I met on hols so good luck to you.
Jan is cold- think as cold as the Uk !!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom