bigalant

gocek doctor ?
A friend of mine in Gocek has been having really severe hayfever like symptoms along with lack of sleep .Tried anti histamines but not having much effect .
Any advice on local Doctors would be appreciated .
Personal experience location contact details please
A precautionary check up needed .

Alan

gocek doctor ?
Was your friend there a couple of weeks ago when we had all the dust from Libya?? Since then I've been really bad with what I thought at first was hayfever, but antihistamines just didn't work. I've been feeling seriously unwell. On Monday I saw the doctor at our local clinic - I have a nasty upper-respiratory infection, like quite a few others here. The Doc was pretty sure it was caused by the dust. I'm now taking antibiotics along with 2 nasal sprays, and am on the mend.

There are hospitals at Ortaca and Fethiye; you can just walk in and see a doctor.

bigalant

gocek doctor ?
She arrived on April 2.
sounds very similar .
She lives in Gocek so either clinic would be good .

Thank you I will pass on your message .
Alan

Last edited:
gocek doctor ?
Lots of private universities have medical faculties and they train crap students to be doctors for money. Also, private hospitals are in it only for money. Doctors over prescribe antibiotics.

Camden

gocek doctor ?
I agree they do overprescribe to many antibiotics ( although many Turkish patients rate how good the Dr is ,on how much medicine is prescribed ) . And many of the Tourist Private Hospitals tend to admit you or have you on a saline vitamin drip as quick as look at you , for the travel insurance. But from personal experience can say in Turkey at least in Istanbul have some good doctors....

enoch

gocek doctor ?
Lots of private universities have medical faculties and they train crap students to be doctors for money. Also, private hospitals are in it only for money. Doctors over prescribe antibiotics.
Some of what you are saying I agree with having just been in a private hospital for tests. The reason for going to the private hospital was not sorted but they found out I had a heart problem which needed to be seen to right away. The difference in cost for my heart problem was between 35. To 50 thousand from private and the Devlet hospital. As for antibiotics I have thought that for years to many given out.

Camden

gocek doctor ?
After 2 days in the icu I have to say that they where brill, maybe I was lucky. Nothing was to much bother one ever spoon fed one night.
I hope the wife wasn't jealous.... glad your well and received the best of service ....I

gocek doctor ?
Although they just cannot do mashed potato. This potato purée thy sometimes serve with kofte is just appalling tasteless watery slop. Mashed potato is impossible to get wrong but they manage it.

Camden

gocek doctor ?
Although they just cannot do mashed potato. This potato purée thy sometimes serve with kofte is just appalling tasteless watery slop. Mashed potato is impossible to get wrong but they manage it.

That's what they most likely say about us making rice .

Latest Posts

Top Bottom