yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
GOAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great result for Crawley Town, they can beat the big boys and now the minnows of the premier.

Tonight is a massive well balanced game Stockport (twinned with Las Vegas and they are the 2 places where you can pay for sex with chips) V West Ham, I can't see West Ham pulling off a giant killing act though.

Martin

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Both bigger clubs than Leeds of course, didn't know you could pay for sex with chips in either though.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Congratulations to the mighty Rangers, never in doubt ! Even though the manager is a thug

Another fabulous result for Liverpool, made my day that.

Sadly I doubt we will play our part in this great day.
51aa52d0a6837565cf1d791be0337efc.png

Saoirse

Lol

Rangers didn't win it
The law of averages gave them it

Ffs in a 2 team league over 10 years you're bound to win it once!!!!

Put a monkey ( or a hun) in front of a typewriter for long enough it will eventually type a sentence!!!

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
It's also been a 1 club league long enough to see Celtic get 9 in a row, but how wrong was I about United, great win and average game.
IMG-20210307-WA0012.jpg IMG-20210307-WA0012.jpg

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Got to say that despite Rangers being my 2nd team, or is it 3rd, cant quite remember, I did find it ironic that their fans draped in Union Jack's were jumping up and down on the statues in George's Square when a few months ago they were draped in the same flags protecting them.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom