YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!
Chelsea supporter!!
STILL TOP!!!
Sir Alex had 6 minutes of extra time too :lol::lol::lol:
Where,s Martyn?

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
GOAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One will walk ones corgi has one is not amused !!!

Takeing the 5th amendment .....Diane

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Sorry SS - not interested - now if it were Besiktas ......................... ???

JAYTEE

Great result. My sons bedroom is a shrine to Liverpool so he is well happy! Come on you reds!

Akasya

Postless Pointer
As a WHU supporter i sadly can confirm that the Anfield lot are the noisiest, most intimidating crew of supporters out there. The chant " No Surrender " is worth a goal anywhere.

Proud they are as English as the ICF.

Steve.

Saoirse

bit bizarre really when the team they are cheering is made up and managed by so many non english!

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
As a WHU supporter i sadly can confirm that the Anfield lot are the noisiest, most intimidating crew of supporters out there. The chant " No Surrender " is worth a goal anywhere.

Proud they are as English as the ICF.

Steve.

Yes they are noisy fat bastards. You will never walk alone....morons....

Mag

Anyone know how to cancel a bid on ebay? I just put a bid on a mickey mouse outfit and now I'm only 6 minutes away from owning Liverpool FC!

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Anyone know how to cancel a bid on ebay? I just put a bid on a mickey mouse outfit and now I'm only 6 minutes away from owning Liverpool FC!

Ace mate. Wanna buy any cheap beach balls ?

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
best team won on the day ! cant fault liverpools effort, not happy with utds efforts or the the pedestrian middle aged midfield we seem to be relying on at the moment.

watch this space at the end of the season ! they beat us twice last season and we still won the title ! again !!!

will be watching the blackburn game in sandima bar !

martin

Latest Posts

Top Bottom