arrian

R.I.P
global warming?
just been reading theMail, and experts are saying we're entering a mini ice over the next 20-30 years! where's global warming gone then??????????

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

:gulme::gulme::gulme:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
global warming?
Its all a load of rubbish , its a natural thing thats been going on for milloin of years , Or how dose anyone explain how we emerged from the last ice age ?? There wasn't any cars or factorys then and no smoke like now no chemicals etc etc ....At least i'll get my wear out of my new snow boots !!!! I'll be gone from here in the next few years , I'll will them to you arrian ...lol ..............Diane

Summertime

Golden Girls
global warming?
They did work very fast down in Copenhagen, didn`t they? :bowl:

Last edited:

Gamuret

global warming?
Its all a load of rubbish , its a natural thing thats been going on for milloin of years , Or how dose anyone explain how we emerged from the last ice age ?? There wasn't any cars or factorys then and no smoke like now no chemicals etc etc ....At least i'll get my wear out of my new snow boots !!!! I'll be gone from here in the next few years , I'll will them to you arrian ...lol ..............Diane
Yes, I agree completely.

There are always conspiracy theories bearing in mind the huge amount of money to be made from "Global Warming" even stretching to the very echelons of power in the USA.
The fact remains, however, according to a friend of mine with a physics degree and who has investigated this matter in some depth, that the same phenomena is being experienced at both the lunar and Martian poles. I wonder how the advocates of global warming explain that fact away???

Pete&Mag

global warming?
I find the recent cold snap confusing because when global warming was the mantra,the experts said that in northern Europe we could expect Warm wet winters and dry very hot summers. Thats the opposite of what we have had recently.

Gamuret

global warming?
I find the recent cold snap confusing because when global warming was the mantra,the experts said that in northern Europe we could expect Warm wet winters and dry very hot summers. Thats the opposite of what we have had recently.
Yes, this is all part of a natural geological cycle and apparently thousands of years ago the earth was much warmer than it is now long before modern humans roamed the earth

Remeber, money talks, without appearing to be too cynical.

I am sure that in most areas of the country the concept of global warming will ring hollow. We can all look with envy to the parts of Turkey where even in January temperatures at quite high - 16.8* in Fethiye and that was at 18.00 local time!

ted j

global warming?
makes you wonder what else they are lying about ...
Probably everything Neil. Many years ago, we went out for the night with my aunt and uncle. they had friends staying, who came along we all had a good night and I got on with Paul, my uncle's friend like a house on fire. He worked for the government, something to do with weather predictions. After my aunt and uncle both passed away, we were going through all the old photos and bits of paper when I came across Paul's number. "Climate change" (or whatever fancy name they had for it then), was just emerging, so I called him and asked him if it was true. turns out, he had indeed developed part of a weather predicting program for the government. One day, he got called into his boss's office and was told to either go along with the establishment's views on it,and say man had something to do with it, or take a golden handshake. He took the handshake, saying he wouldn't tell the public a load of lies. (he also took a good part of his progam with him and now makes a lot of money just very accurateley betting on the weather in any given location) . He knows it's a load of bunkum, and I know who I'd rather believe, the guy who actually invented most of the stuff they use now.

Last edited:

Chinook

global warming?
We are not trying to save the world but humanities presence on it, The world will take care of itself as it always has. Apparently there have been at least 3 previous cataclysms and each time the earth has taken approx a million years to recover.

If we are so concerned about carbon dioxide why are we not putting money into planting trees, which soak up carbon dioxide from the air and produce oxygen in return, and sending the troops into the rainforests to stop the continuing decimation by illegal logging.

I understand that one medium size tree produces enough oxygen for one human.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
global warming?
If they sent in our troops to plant millions of tree's it would save lifes of animals birds and even humans long term , Much better thing then thier lives being taken in the two wars thats going on now .......Diane

ronzeus

global warming?
The goverments propably think that they cant get any more added taxes on the global warming effect,now awaiting the ice age tax. :confused:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom