PDM

Glass shop in Dalaman
Is there any where in the Dalaman area where I can get a replacement glass for the patio table? the round wicker wooden type that has 4 chairs and the thick cushions.
Or would I be better of going to a furniture store that sell the tables to see if they would sell me a glass to go on top of the table?
I bought the table set from a furniture shop on the road that leads into Fethiye.

Dalaman Deli

Loving Life in Turkey!
Glass shop in Dalaman
Paula, Be careful. I suspect you are probably better going back to the furniture shop.

We broke a round glass topped table and hubby got a circular piece of glass from the local glass company as a replacement. It's terrible. While the edges of it are not sharp, it is not properly beveled and polished so I now have to put a cloth on it, which spoils the effect.

Reactions: PDM

PDM

Glass shop in Dalaman
Oh thank you Ruth, we take it for granted here when we need something replaced we always can get what we want, so easy. Not so in Turkey.
Look forward to seeing you next month, are there any get togethers arranged for the summer??

Dalaman Deli

Loving Life in Turkey!
Glass shop in Dalaman
Hi Paula,

Nothing actually planned but I did promise to look into organising a Lady's Day at the Therme Maris. Haven't had time as we have been so busy with work and the office move. If I get a chance I will try and sort something out, unless someone else wants to do it?

See you next month.

Smiler

Glass shop in Dalaman
There is a glass, mirror and picture shop parallel with the main street, (same road as mosque).

Maybe worth taking the table into the shop to ensure the glass fits properly.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom