SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
give me more beer !
I need more beer for stronger bones to hold up my beer belly.....seems like a vicious cycle....but it's for a good cause....LOL

Bob

hijo

in my own clique
give me more beer !
.i am with you Yalimart ..i do like my beer and i do have strong bones..ooh i could crush a grape..Duncan Norvelle...

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
give me more beer !
i Have always liked a beer, started off on wilsons vinegar, then graduated to robinsons bitter, then we moved again and i got into boddingtons and more robinsons but found robinsons was different not just in every pub, but pint by pint, so i switched to carling chemic for the last 10 years I also enjoy stowfords press cider when i can get it.
not sure what i will drink in Turkey if i ever move there, as i find efes ok but would struggle to drink it for more than a couple of weeks.

anyway time to strengthen my bones !

martin

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
give me more beer !
i Have always liked a beer, started off on wilsons vinegar, then graduated to robinsons bitter, then we moved again and i got into boddingtons and more robinsons but found robinsons was different not just in every pub, but pint by pint, so i switched to carling chemic for the last 10 years I also enjoy stowfords press cider when i can get it.
not sure what i will drink in Turkey if i ever move there, as i find efes ok but would struggle to drink it for more than a couple of weeks.

anyway time to strengthen my bones !

martin

We all struggled with efes to start with but keep at it, you soon get used to it.....:cheers:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
give me more beer !
We all struggled with efes to start with but keep at it, you soon get used to it.....:cheers:

I need a stiff one right now, my flippin servers' gone down today (I'm with Orange Broadband), so I've just installed my wireless router and, wow I'm back, was about to throw it through the window after last couple of weeks episode, so G & T being poured for me as I type.

Always liked Efes since I discovered it Des, buy it in bottles here from Makro

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
give me more beer !
I will give it my best shot des ! as you are aware i do take the practice seriously !

martin

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
give me more beer !
I need a stiff one right now, my flippin servers' gone down today (I'm with Orange Broadband), so I've just installed my wireless router and, wow I'm back, was about to throw it through the window after last couple of weeks episode, so G & T being poured for me as I type.

Always liked Efes since I discovered it Des, buy it in bottles here from Makro

A woman with taste.....:lol:

thingthong

give me more beer !
Oh my heart goes out to all those effes drinkers who are struggling on ..........may they see light at the end of the tunnel.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
give me more beer !
i remember watneys very well in clubs etc !
did they make party 4s and party 7s as well ?

martin

Latest Posts

Top Bottom