Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Girly Stuff
Just in need of some girly stuff, the men are chewing over football conspiracies, so thought I'd start a girly stuff thread.

Have you got your new Christmas outfit yet? I've given myself a few treats, LBD,and new red shoes, off tomorrow to accessorize for the beads as we do, lol

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Girly Stuff
got myself the new man utd black away shirt, and just need a pair of petrol washed jeans to contrast with it and a pair of adidas samba trainers

martin

Ceni

Ceni
Girly Stuff
Oh...you should of said you were going for black and red, I have some gorgeous Ruby and Scarlet Red crystals here.

I can't remember the last time I shopped especially for a particular outfit....That's one thing I do miss about not being in the UK, the clothes shopping!

Last edited:

Tess

Girly Stuff
I didn't bother with a LBD or anything this year as I've not got anything really special planned but I will look out for a couple of little bargains in the sales. I love Wallis especially when the fashion jewellery goes down to 75 per cent off, that is when I usually stock up on little baubles!!!

Bet the red / scarlet crystals are lovely Ceni.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Girly Stuff
got myself the new man utd black away shirt, and just need a pair of petrol washed jeans to contrast with it and a pair of adidas samba trainers

martin

Hi Martine, because now you're on the girls thread you'll have to be. Are you buying the boyfriend jeans, love the way you can see the Calvin Kleins above the builders bum.

Oh...you should of said you were going for black and red, I have some gorgeous Ruby and Scarlet Red crystals here.

I can't remember the last time I shopped especially for a particular outfit....That's one thing I do miss about not being in the UK, the clothes shopping!

Well Ceni, I've got my lovely bracelet that I bought from you, the deep reds/gold beads, one I've kept it for myself, lol and I now need a necklace to match those colours. Oh I couldn't find a necklace when I ordered those bracelets, damn damn!!! If you do, do those I'll be ordering in the New Year, but I need these beads for this Friday. I love beads to match my outfits.

I'm giving the lilac bracelet to my friend and the bracelet and ear-rings for my friends 60th Birthday party this Friday.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Girly Stuff
Bet the red / scarlet crystals are lovely Ceni.

Tess, the bracelets I ordered from Ceni are beautiful. The red beads are so deep, I love it and it sets my LBD off as it's just very plain, but the red gives it wow factor you know. My red suede shoes have little bows on, I love em.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Girly Stuff
I have my works night out on saturday so i got myself a lovely dress. Then we are going to a hotel for a couple of nights at Hogmany {6 of us } and there is going to be a Hogmany Ball, so i'll get to wear it twice He Hee.

Jeannie :cheers:

Ceni

Ceni
Girly Stuff
I'll have to find some more of them then, I remember the Red ones you mean, Tapered ended Tubes? with a crackle/vein in the top shell of glass.

I think I have a big picture of the bracelet somewhere. So if I can find them a matching necklace will be no problem at all x

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Girly Stuff
I have my works night out on saturday so i got myself a lovely dress. Then we are going to a hotel for a couple of nights at Hogmany {6 of us } and there is going to be a Hogmany Ball, so i'll get to wear it twice He Hee.

Jeannie :cheers:

That'll be great fun, it's the Christmas Ball here this Saturday in the Tower Ballroom, I love to see all the lovely gowns and the men in their Tux's. Sounds like you 6 will be having a ball.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Girly Stuff
I'll have to find some more of them then, I remember the Red ones you mean, Tapered ended Tubes? with a crackle/vein in the top shell of glass.

I think I have a big picture of the bracelet somewhere. So if I can find them a matching necklace will be no problem at all x

They're the ones Ceni, I will p.m you because I do want one to match.

Bet you will look fab Les. Enjoy all the partying and fun. x

:hmm:

patwaa

Girly Stuff
Victor is wearing a kilt and so is the 2 son in laws, imagine lod one leg in a kilt, !!!!! the mind boggles lol

Jeannie

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Girly Stuff
ooh MGG Lesley what have you done to your self !!! Whats happened to your hair and ears ???? has someone stolen your pass word ?? are you on the run or what . i haven't hired the digger yet !!! I can't go to the shops with you looking like that . oh deer oh deer oh deer ..............Diane

Girly Stuff
bought a lovely LBD from Next verry pretty a decolletage and slightly cut away back bargain from last year, wore it to a good friends funeral two weeks ago but will be a Christmas dress when we come over so a bargain us girls don't need to spend pounds on footie shirts to look good, whats the betting a man will say what is a decolletage? out of interest is it difficult to buy something from a U.K internet store and have it shipped to Turkey

Girly Stuff
A builders bum you can park a taxi on must be brilliant think of all the parking fees you can miss especially if they come and put a ticket on you, frrighten the life out of the ticket man

Do any of the ladies know of a cobbler who makes bespoke shoes, like flat pumps in black or blue leather I struggle because of an old broken ankle injury and a bad hip so cannot wear high heels due to the old injuries

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Girly Stuff
Do any of the ladies know of a cobbler who makes bespoke shoes, like flat pumps in black or blue leather I struggle because of an old broken ankle injury and a bad hip so cannot wear high heels due to the old injuries

I've just found this website which may be worth a look and giving them a call.

Exclusive Footwear designer shoes and accessories by Pedro Garcia, Stuart Weitzman,Paco Gil, Geox, Rodo,love from australia,Geox,MBT,Fitflop,childrens designer shoes,Hunter,Chung Shi,Redfoot,Tipsy F

bethx

Girly Stuff
bought a lovely LBD from Next verry pretty a decolletage and slightly cut away back bargain from last year, wore it to a good friends funeral two weeks ago but will be a Christmas dress when we come over so a bargain us girls don't need to spend pounds on footie shirts to look good, whats the betting a man will say what is a decolletage? out of interest is it difficult to buy something from a U.K internet store and have it shipped to Turkey

Most storeS dont ship to Turkey and many that do charge ridiculous prices. I have found a few that dont charge to much.
Directory of online UK shops - Buy online at the best UK shops through SoMuchEasier.co.uk - Buy gifts shows you places that ship worldwide. Although alot of those still dont ship to Turkey.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom