ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Giggs Wins PFA Award
Ryan Giggs has, as many people predicted, won the prestigious PFA Player of the Year Award.

Here's a good BBC short video about him from 1994 - a few young faces in this!

C

Martyn

Giggs Wins PFA Award
Ryan Giggs has, as many people predicted, won the prestigious PFA Player of the Year Award.

Here's a good BBC short video about him from 1994 - a few young faces in this!

C

As much as Giggs has been a role model professional I thought the PFA trophy was for the best player of the season? In which case he wasn't. Gerrard should have won it in my opinion.

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
Giggs Wins PFA Award
Why? whats he done this season?....a lot of bias if you ask me..Gerrard by a mile!

Martyn

Giggs Wins PFA Award
Why? whats he done this season?....a lot of bias if you ask me..Gerrard by a mile!

Correct. I think Giggs has only played 10 matches I thought I heard. I think our Frank should have been on the list as well, but Gerrard is world class.

stevecarol

Giggs Wins PFA Award
He got it coz hes Man U , no other reason.
In my opinion as much as it grates me to say it Lampard Has been the man this season:17:

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Giggs Wins PFA Award
I think this is the award the players themselves vote in and they have shown their appreciation for what Giggs has achieved over the years.

There's no doubt that based on this season he has not been the best player - Gerrard by a mile.

Gerrard, Lampard etc all have time to win this award - Giggs probably hasn't.

C

Martyn

Giggs Wins PFA Award
I think this is the award the players themselves vote in and they have shown their appreciation for what Giggs has achieved over the years.

There's no doubt that based on this season he has not been the best player - Gerrard by a mile.

Gerrard, Lampard etc all have time to win this award - Giggs probably hasn't.

C

Ok I thought it was for best player.

jimskem

Giggs Wins PFA Award
Surprised Ryan Giggs received the award, but also think he's as keen and talented as ever.
I also assumed Stevie Gerrard would receive the award, but was puzzled when the nominations were first announced.
Not including Frank Lampard in the line up, i ask you.

Giggs Wins PFA Award
Without doubt best player over last two decades, perfect role model, but not player of the year, an unbiased opinion, from a Clyde/Celtic supporter.

Gerrard n Lampard n Ireland, by far the best this year.

Cheers Peter

bodhorn

Giggs Wins PFA Award
you's can all go on about who should of won it but this is the pfa award meaning that all the pro's vote for who they actually believe to be the best player or maybe in this case model proffesional, so there cant be any bais.
i predict gerrard will win the writers award.
and by the way nice post peter the postie - NOT

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Giggs Wins PFA Award
PTP would you stop upsetting people!

Giggsy is not one of those things you described - in fact it was banned in the Welsh area where he grew up as you can see from this photo;

286rmr.jpg

C​

Giggs Wins PFA Award
PTP would you stop upsetting people!

Giggsy is not one of those things you described - in fact it was banned in the Welsh area where he grew up as you can see from this photo;

286rmr.jpg

C​

Ha , Ha, Ha,
Absolute cracker.

Cheers Peter

Latest Posts

Top Bottom