jimskem

ghurkas
Just heard the news regarding the Ghurkas.
They are allowed into the U.K. only if they have served for 20 years in
the Regiment. My understanding is only officers are allowed to serve for this length of time, the remainder serve a maximum of 12 years.
If a serviceman holds a Decoration for Bravery, they will qualify for entry into
the U.K. and also if they are injured in a conflict.
Talk about a Government shooting itself in the foot.
Maybe easier to go the Calais route.

Higgy

Higgy
ghurkas
We allow illegal immigrants leave to stay but our loyal friends the Ghurka's are shown the door. Utter utter madness, Brown and Crew have lost the plot.

Last edited by a moderator:

giglets

ghurkas
I had the pleasure of working alongside a Ghurka platoon during the last Fire Strike.
They were invariably polite to a fault and fiercely loyal to this country.
I think that one of the reasons they are being treated so badly by this useless Government, is because they did not complain loudly enough, because of pride, and the normal bunch of idiots who invariably form "crusades" to ensure that suspect/convicted terrorists, bogus asylum seekers and all manner of lowlife, all have their rights upheld, are not at all interested in demanding that the same priviledges should be accorded to these quiet heroes.
It's a national disgrace and we should all be very ashamed.

Last edited by a moderator:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
ghurkas
What the hell are the politicians playing at.The Gurkas were one of the main forces in fighting for our children's freedom and are devoted loyal well respected people you could meet.

The new labour government are definantly the real enemy of Britian,when they allow the terrorist to stay in the country on the taxpayers handouts,by allowing the benefit system to attract even more criminals into the country with open arms.
But not to allow the decent one's that upholds morals to stay.l am so convinced now Mr Gormless and his hench yes men and women want to destroy Britian.
l thought it would make a lot more sense if we allowed the gurkas to stay with the benefits their entitled to,and kick out the one's that incite hatred.

BEZ

ghurkas
Its an absolute disgrace, things like this make me ashamed to British lets hope common sense prevails and these loyal ambassadors to our country are all allowed to stay.

james1873

ghurkas
We allow illegal immigrants leave to stay but our loyal friends the Ghurka's are shown the door. Utter utter madness, Brown and Crew have lost the plot.

That says it all Bud - The Lunatics have truly taken over the Asylum.

PASH

ghurkas
They lay down their lives for the Uk, yet we have not got the common decency to offer them a home, an utter disgrace and makes me ashamed to be British! We owe these decent people a debt of gratitude that can never be repaid and all they ask is to be afforded residency for the country they are fighting to protect. Brown and Co, bow your heads in utter shame!

bobthenob

Non Active Member
ghurkas
Isn’t it the governments duty to represent the people by listening to what the people are saying.The vast majority of the people believe the gurkhas should stay here and to be welcomed with the benefits they have solely earned.

Nowadays the government has abandoned the people to represent only themselves for what they can gain and pretending to be with the people when it comes to world relation policies.

The new labour government will do anything to stay in power in getting rid of the decent law biding citizins and encourage the new voters into the country with a generous benefit handout that will make these criminal minded immigrants vote for the criminal that’s is in power..New Labour.They do say they take care of their own kind and this is what Labour is doing,by rewarding the criminals and punishing the moral law biding citizens.

For the country to recover from the brink of insanity instigated by a criminal in office, is to have a unity of people to oust out this idiot,and to put in place a government that will truly represent the people and not to pretend to be something their not.

I despise this idiotic party that’s in power.They do everything opposite to what is based on commonsense and are always deceiving the people.
“Sorry”!,but l am so angry with this criminal that’s in power,where he abandons the gurkhas and rewards the importation of the criminals from all over the world,bringing with them their beliefs in creating a hatred in the British society and do not recognize the British laws of the country,but only their own,which results in terrorist activities

Last edited:

niyaz

ghurkas
Ghurkas royalty is towards UK and UK's at somewhere else like eastern Europeans who can come and live when they please and have done nothing For UK unlike the Gurkhas who risk thier life every minute of the day, indefinitly.

panther

ghurkas
Appalling: these men laid down their life and they pledged to fight to the death for our Queen and country. They had never ever heard of the Queen and were shown only a picture of her.

How dignified those two elderly men that sat in their wheelchairs with their medals. They all earned the right to live in this country. If they were good enough to fight for it they are good enough to live in it.

The Japanese were frightened of the ghurkas and so were the Argentinians and so on. Getting their ears sliced off by a Ghurka. So gentle people yet so fierce when fighting.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
ghurkas
As a child my father always told me that we owed our freedom to the Ghurkas, without them during the 2nd world war the world would now be a very different place. He was a royal engineer so worked with them, but always saluted there bravery on our behalf.

It disgust me that our government has no conscience, proud to be British, more and more I have to say no no no .

ghurkas
It makes you feel ashamed to be British, I hope Gordon Brown can sleep at night! Its no problem for him as he lets others come in and sponge off the tax payers. These gentlemen and their families have a lot more right to be here than some of us British.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom