efes man

Getting Married
Hi, I'm a English man and i want to marry my Turkish partner.
Can any one give me advice on getting married in Turkey.
Thanks............

Tess

Getting Married
Can't offer any advice Efes Man about the process but wish you many happy days after the event.

haybags

Getting Married
hi i am english and marrying my partner in turkey in 2 weeks time so please feel free to pm if you like.

waterbaby

Getting Married
If you are living in Turkey you need to go to the Nearest british consulate which in your case would be izmir, and get your bans put up ......dont remember the cost im affraid but they have to be up for 21 days then you will obtain your CONI (cert of non impediment).If you go on the Brit COns website it has all the relevant info. Where about are you planning on getting married? I can reccomend an excellent photographer not far from bodrum.

alison09400

Getting Married
If you're living in the UK, you'll need to bring your Certificate of Non-Impediment with you. It takes 2 days to do all the paperwork and running around. The Consulate costs were 175TL a month ago.....local Registrary Office costs here in Kusadasi are 247TL (this cost can differ from town to town but not by much). You'll need to get a Sicil Number from the Belediye also before you go to the Registrar Office to book your wedding.

mandy b

Getting Married
Hi I am getting married next summer in the bodrum area.. and my dream would be to have my cival ceremonie in the bodrum castle.. does anybody know any body who has got married their.. and the price tag?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom