ivy

Getting groceries home?
How do you carry goods down from the migros etc when the temperature is high, food that should be kept chilled. Has anyone any ideas.

starman

Getting groceries home?
Throw them in the back of the car and turn the AC on. Actually I prefer shopping at sampiyon or carrfoure.

ivy

Getting groceries home?
Starman: Buying one is no problem. Its driving the other side of the road and all the mayhem.

Starman I like your comments and miss them when we don't hear them, they are always knowledgeable and humorous.
What do you do in Istanbul I'm curious.

starman

Getting groceries home?
Driving on the "other" side of the road is no problem at all. In fact you tend to just drive on the side where the shade is.
Driving down the south of Turkey can be done in your sleep. now Istanbul is a different story all together and lets say its like the cartoon "whacky races".

ivy

Getting groceries home?
Starman have you lived in England. Going off your spelling and grammar it seems you have.

Gail

Getting groceries home?
Ivy Starman is very useful to know, he works for a firm that does removals to Turkey and has a business that puts stars on your ceiling, can't see them in the day they are illuminous but they come out at night (like me, Cynthia Payne LOL). He is from over here but has lived in lots of places in Turkey and is now married to a Turkish lady. ;) Hows zat? He posted all this before you joined the forum ;)

Gail:)

Getting groceries home?
ivy u can always jump on a dolmus and most of the big stores offer a courtesy bus just ask at the customer service counter

ivy

Getting groceries home?
Gail: Thankyou for Starman's credentials. He is always illusive when I ask him. I worked out from his writing and english he must be from here. I thought he looked Turkish from his photo though.

Gail

Getting groceries home?
Ivy LOL LOL :D:D:D:D I said you make me laugh so much, you are such a tonic. That photo is not Steve, just his sense of humour, you weren't giving him the ;) were you?

Steve you rotter get a photograph of yourself on here :D:D

BRUSANDRA

Getting groceries home?
i thought that was his photo and ive just hooked him up with my bestest friend.
what stars on cielings ?? i miss every thing me
sandra

Gail

Getting groceries home?
Well Sandra, I'm not sue if he still does the ceiling stars LOL Confused, you soon will be ;) Steve used to or still did/does have a company who would come and paint stars and things on your ceiling which you couldn't see in the daylight but once it gets dark you could see them on the ceiling, he had a website. Steve if you still have, can you post your website for Sandra to have a look?

;)

starman

Getting groceries home?
Gail,
I sold that star business but I still do it as a hobby. Did one for a mate of mine last week and the first thing he did was try and use it as an excuse to get 2 lady friends into his bedroom.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom