kaplumba

Get together
OK this is prompted by the fact that quite a few folk seem to be going to Datca in June/July.
I met up with Ian Jones a few weeks ago and I think he may venture down our way too (girls - he smells wonderful)!!!
So would people like to meet up for either
a drink in a bar
a meal out
a boat trip
For me it needs to be first or second week in July.:roundgrin

Get together
Hi Jane, the 1st week would be good for a meet up as Alan leaves 6th and probably a meal or drink would be great, we dont mind either!
It would be great to meet people and put faces to names!
Bye for now

Get together
hi

sounds good...we are there from friday 3 July but have friends coming out 6 July so will be doing a boat trip then

drinks or meal or both is good for us maybe over the weekend 3 -6th

kaplumba

Get together
Now don't lie Yildez you went swanning off on your travels during the winter. You are a fair weather Datca inhabitant!!
Shall I make a suggestion that we all meet up for a drink in the Mirmir bar one evening and anyone in Datca at that time is welcome to join us. It looks like Saturday 4th July might be suitable. Would you prefer before or after dinner? Now all we have to do is decide on a time. Maybe you could pass the word around Yildez a bit nearer the time. Hope EL will be in fine voice for a sing song and maybe we can find someone to bring a guitar along.

Get together
Saturday 4th July sounds good to me!Great, cant wait to be back in Datca.Probably after dinner otherwise might not eat at all!!!!!(wouldnt be like us!!!)See you all there.xx

kaplumba

Get together
Right Oh shall we say 9pm ish in the mirmir bar? Can't wait. I'll tell my 3 lads to come, so bring along all your youngsters. Maybe one of us can bring this back to the top nearer the time to remind us all.:D

Get together
make that two guitars !!!!

After dinner sounds good and I may just bring a song sheet so you can join in KP !!!!

Looking forward to seeing familiar people and meeting some new ones

kaplumba

Get together
OMG I just listen I don't sing and you wouldn't want to hear me either!!!! Childbirth (screaming) wrecked any voice I had!

PS I'm happy to shake a tambourine and am pretty handy on the darbuka drums!!!

Last edited:

IanJones

Get together
Hi Jane.

I cant wait........Now what am I going to wear? Allah Allah!

Just love people that can play the Guitar, I have been trying for years. I just lack two little things, so im told, Rhythm and talent. HO Hum.." Never wanted to be a rock star anyway" I haven't got the hair for it! I shall just keep trying. And, I'm nothing if not "Trying". Ask Debs>

kaplumba

Get together
Never mind Ian you just sit there smelling lovely!!! If I were you I'd come in that super white ensemble. I think this could be a fun evening - hope Sniffy comes along too.

Sniffy

Debs
Get together
A get together sounds great - Ian- smelling lovely is what you do best - oh and wardrobe planning, oh and event planning lol.

I will have 2 young terrible teens and my dad with me this time. I may need somewhere to escape to after a few days!

Debs :0) x

Get together
hi debs

I will have one 16yr old teen with us so hopefully yours and mine can be terrrible together!!!

Look forward to meeting you

Sniffy

Debs
Get together
Absolutely! :0) I have one of my own and one extra - and my dad [as some of you know] is worse than all the teens put together Allah Allah indeed lol
Debsx

kaplumba

Get together
Just bringing this back to the top. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Oh great sniffy, I am looking forward to meeting your famous Dad. Do you think he would hit it off with my sis in law? Oh no I mustn't have mischievous thoughts! I'll try to persuade the kids to come too if anyone else would like to bring theirs.

Get together
hi kp

our youngest will be with us but the older boy doesn't come out until Monday 6th and is none to pleased he is missing the get together...however we can meet up as I think he met your son last Mir Mir get together

Looking forward to it as marking assignment is doing my head in....remember those days !!!

kaplumba

Get together
I'm sure my three will be glad to meet up with yours at a later date EL. There's nothing to stop us having another little do later on is there? We wil be on holiday after all! We are all getting excited now. Good luck with the assignments - I still do them and have 16 more to mark this week. It's doing my head in too.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom