akbukcyd

Get together at Aqvarium Restaurant on Sunday
If there are any ladies who would like to meet up and who are not already booked in, please let me know by Saturday. There are 17 of us who do not know each other and have arranged to have lunch and a get together at the Aqvarium Restaurant in Akbuk at 1pm on Sunday.

It would be a good opportunity to meet other friends in the area. if you are alone, dont worry, we will make you very welcome. If you do not know where the restaurant is, then meet up at 12.30 at the petrol station.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
hi

can't believe there is 17 of us already, see you at the petrol station, thanks for booking this for us all

Eve

Hi will see you all on Sunday. Arrive in Akbuk tomorrow 4pm ish. Hope the rain has stopped! Julie x

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
Oooo ladies that lunch! Hope you have a fantastic day :)

WIT also use the Aquarium for their Akbuk ladies meetings. There is one next Tuesday at 7pm so if you need any information on living here, services available, useful contacts and details of trips and events or you have some time to offer on a voluntary basis, would be great to see you there.

missmo

missmo
Thanks cyd it was a really nice lunch and get together will look forward to doing it again.

mo

Hope you are going to do this again,will not be there for another 4 weeks or so.
Mavis

macfrazz

Thanks for organising this- it was great fun, and very interesting and I think I made lots of new friends!

Alice

Turley

Hi

Im glad you had a great time. Did you meet Evelynn and Marie from Pearl Rock Retreat.

lizzy

akbukcyd

yes, we did meet up with them and all had a great time. Trying to organise a similar meet up at the beginning of June for all Akbuk ladies. Just let me know if you want to join the lunch at Aqvariyum and meet other like minded ladies.

Turley

Hi

I will miss it i am out on the 18th of May till the 30th May.

lizzy

Last edited:

akbukcyd

Re: Get Together at Aqvarium Restaurant on Sunday, 7th June

Sorry Lizzie that you are not here but let us know when you are over again and we will co-ordinate our date!

Our new date for a monthly ladies get together will be on Sunday,
7th June at 1pm at Aqvarium. All ladies, single, married, attached,
detached etc etc welcome to come and meet others in the area. Anyone from Altinkum also welcome.

If you dont know where the restaurant is then pm and we can meet up before. If you want to come then let me know numbers.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom