Gail

Get together 3 June Morgul Antik
There will be a get together at Morgul Antik 3 June 7.30pm. Fendouglas will be playing his guitar and singing, you can have a meal or just call in for a drink.

Frank&Mary

We will be over then, and should hopefully get there for the evening. :cheers:

kale

hi frank &mary
enjoy your holiday , have a drink for me we will be thinking of you,
regards kale

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
We'll miss this get together, we were there for the one held on May 13th, Peter (Fendouglas) is really good, and hopefully there will be another one when we're out there in July, oh pleeeeeeeaaaasssseeee.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
you can count me in me & my sis will pop in:biggrin:[/quo

Looking forward to seeing you again Di
Hopefully this will be a good night - it will be the first " Get Together " this season in Yalikavak
Peter hopefully will be in fine voice and we can all have a good
" sing song " - followed by dancing by our waiters !

Hi Sue.
Already sent you a pm saying i was staying in Gumbet for 2 weeks from the 2nd June and i would like to visit your place, so count me and the misses in, look forward to meeting you and having a nice cold efes and sing along
3 days to go and counting.
Regards.
Pete.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Hi Sue.
Already sent you a pm saying i was staying in Gumbet for 2 weeks from the 2nd June and i would like to visit your place, so count me and the misses in, look forward to meeting you and having a nice cold efes and sing along
3 days to go and counting.
Regards.
Pete.

Great !! See you then

Shame all your get togethers are when we are NOT there ! :(,,,,, how about one in July, we are there for 3 weeks (appart from a trip to Istanbul).
Griff / Dawn

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Shame all your get togethers are when we are NOT there ! :(,,,,, how about one in July, we are there for 3 weeks (appart from a trip to Istanbul).
Griff / Dawn

Ok Griff - see what I can do
Looking forward to a great evening tonight

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Same here, so sorry that we'll miss tonight, really enjoyed the singalong on the 13th May. :( We all cannot be there at same time, we're over again too in July, so maybe there'll be a get to-gether then. A big Hi to Sue, Ibrahim, and their great waiters/entertainers, lol, and of course Pat & Pete, and hope it's a great night.

:36329ht5b

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
We had a fab night last night - many thanks to Peter who was in fine voice as usual
We were packed and all enjoyed
100 tl was donated by us for the street animal fund
Thanks to all who came - our waiters belly dancing after was also intertaining LOL

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
We had a fab night last night - many thanks to Peter who was in fine voice as usual
Thanks to all who came - our waiters belly dancing after was also intertaining LOL

That's a good boost for the animal fund Sue, here's to the next one, hope we're there, lol.
Lesley

Fendouglas

Gangless!

My pleasure, as always! And yes, the Belly Dancing was great!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom