ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Get Thy Hands Off.....
Using people’s wireless Internet without permission is inappropriate in terms of religion, according to the mufti for the Görele district in Giresun province in Turkey’s Black Sea region.

Here

C

ps Hope you're reading this Gail :lol:

Squeaky

Get Thy Hands Off.....
Good morning;

It seems that many people now have the impression that it is OK to use any unlocked wireless connection they can find as their divine right.

It was not too long ago that I read a news report of someone being fined £500.00 for using someone else's wi-fi without permission of the owner in the UK.

The individual was noticed using his laptop in a parked car outside of the residence.

There are many bars and cafes which offer free wi-fi connection as part of their service to their clients however this seems to have caused to the general public to think that logging on to any available connection is legal and OK. It is not in my opinion.

Have no idea of what the law concerning this is in Turkey but regardless it is still not morally correct.

Cheers

Squeaky

sunseeker

Get Thy Hands Off.....
If you are daft enough not to protect you connecttion with a password and disconnect it when not in use you do run the risk of unauthorised users.

gerald

Get Thy Hands Off.....
If you saw a tap running outside a house as you walked by, would you consider it an open invitation to take a drink?

If an apple tree had a branch overhanging into the street, would you pick a fruit as you walked by?

If you left your stuff in a public space, would you be suprised if others tried to make use of it?

If you could see a premiere football match from your window, would you watch?

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Get Thy Hands Off.....
If a picture paints a thousand words, then why can't I paint you?

C

lara

Get Thy Hands Off.....
If you saw a tap running outside a house as you walked by, would you consider it an open invitation to take a drink?

If an apple tree had a branch overhanging into the street, would you pick a fruit as you walked by?

If you left your stuff in a public space, would you be suprised if others tried to make use of it?

In Turkey, i exercise the 'Eye Right' custom, simply put, if its in my line of sight, I'm having it.:angel:

Get Thy Hands Off.....

Yes, Yes, Yes, I'd draw the curtains ...

Latest Posts

Top Bottom