pebble

Gerrard Found Not Guilty
Who is gerard? i cant get the link to open.....

i waz hoping you meant alan, shirley's boy........

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Gerrard Found Not Guilty
No, sorry Pebble - he's a well known English soccer player who was up on a charge of assault.

C

Martyn

Gerrard Found Not Guilty
That's odd the other 5 pleaded guilty to affray.

I like this comment:

OK where do I start! What a joke the judicial system is in this country is, Just because this PERSON(I have been CENSORED,) can kick a bloody ball around a field, he, like so many of his kind, get away with what ever they want,what,s next one of them kills someone and gets away with that as well, it wouldn't surprise me in the least!! the reason I am so angry is that 5 years ago a young man assaulted my wife and I defended her by hitting the young man ONCE!! yes one punch, and surprise, surprise, I was sent to prison for 9 months, but then I am only a 60 year old working class man who cant play bloody football,makes you think doesn't it? I'm sure I'm not the only person that feels this way, difference is! I have the balls to say something about it

Last edited:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Gerrard Found Not Guilty
l reckon there was a back hander in all this to the jury.And Gerrad is the star player for Liverpool.Money speaks volumes.Justice does not

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Gerrard Found Not Guilty
Any Jury in Manchester would have got the right verdict !

has this set a precedent that if I ask the landlord of my local pub to turn the music down
and he says no
I knock him out
I havent committed a crime !

martin

Martyn

Gerrard Found Not Guilty
Any Jury in Manchester would have got the right verdict !

has this set a precedent that if I ask the landlord of my local pub to turn the music down
and he says no
I knock him out
I havent committed a crime !

martin

Give it a try and let us know ;)

Briand

Gerrard Found Not Guilty
I saw the video-looks guilty to me just hope he can sleep with a clear Conscience.

ps its not who you know its who you are.

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
Gerrard Found Not Guilty
Well i suppose from the point of view of any non Liverpool fan he's guilty before charged and should be taken out and shot at dawn.
The fact that he's the best all round midfield player in Europe and the current England set up with an MBE shouldn't mean anything... and that comes from a Liverpool red through and through... it's nothing to do with football, he just happens to be a well renowned footballer.. any other man in the street would probably have been found guilty, after the case was heard of course.
If he'd been any kind of celebrity the verdict would have probably have been the same.

Alan.

Gerrard Found Not Guilty
Isn`t it a shame that the jury only took 75minutes to reach the Not Guilty verdict; you would think that CCTV evidence could have taken it to 90minutes or even extra time; I can`t imagine that judge or jury were influenced by his CV.....

I am disappointed in his conduct because, although I admired him as a sportsman, his attitude to those of the public who contribute toward his and other similar gifted sporting celebrity`s inflated wage awards, reflects the social level to which they consider they belong - and we do not.

It would appear that the legal system endorses that view.

Gerrard Found Not Guilty
There could be an alternative legal system.
How about giving all TLF members free copies of The Sun, The Mail and The Mirror from the moment of his arrest for [say] two weeks, then taking into account all the "evidence" printed in those papers TLF has a vote; guilty or not guilty? Foolproof?

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Gerrard Found Not Guilty
Please do not blame the " Legal System " blame the jury. If you feel so inclined.

Steve.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom