Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Geris walk
Just walked from ours to Geris across the hills. Fabulous walk although a bit uphill going. The peace and tranquility with only the sound of the birds and invisible animals in the fields. Only the faint noise of lorries and boats in the distance to spoil it. Water stops along the way and a wander round Geris once there. For the journey back we came down the hill and back up the main road for a change.
Great walk but not recommended if its dark or if you have any slight walking problems as the tracks are a bit rough in places. Took us two hours and now at home enjoying a becks or three.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Geris walk
Sounds a great way to spend an early afternoon, am I jealous?....... Yes, as I sit here in the Office, my work is almost done, a well deserved few Becks :cheers: Enjoy.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Geris walk
Sounds a great way to spend an early afternoon, am I jealous?....... Yes, as I sit here in the Office, my work is almost done, a well deserved few Becks :cheers: Enjoy.
On the list of must do when you are here in July then Lesley ?
Followed by a beer or two in Panorama and the bus home.....:angel:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Geris walk
I am told by she who must be obeyed that walking to Gumusluk is next on the list.

:animation

Good, Di will get you fit yet, lol. Just think at the end of the walk, a nice lone cool EFES awaits you.

I'm always up for a walk, we could set off early, have a nice breakfast, then a few beers, lol.

Last edited:

SLEEPY

Geris walk
Des when we lived there we would some times walk up to the ruins which are over to the left of Panorama.Not sure if you have been there but well worth a potter or stumble!

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Geris walk
Des when we lived there we would some times walk up to the ruins which are over to the left of Panorama.Not sure if you have been there but well worth a potter or stumble!

Know where you mean. Went there last year. Nice walk, rough track.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Geris walk
Well, we'll def do a walkathon in July eh, Pete & Mag are there around the same time as us, maybe I'll get a backie on the bike when my little legs get tired.:peace: Also MMP also there, Sleepy, will you be around with your gorgeous hound?, so we'll get a merry band, especially if we tempt them with an alcohol treat at the end of the walk. 48 sleeps to go. :blink:

thingthong

Geris walk
Just walked from ours to Geris across the hills. Fabulous walk although a bit uphill going. The peace and tranquility with only the sound of the birds and invisible animals in the fields. Only the faint noise of lorries and boats in the distance to spoil it. Water stops along the way and a wander round Geris once there. For the journey back we came down the hill and back up the main road for a change.
Great walk but not recommended if its dark or if you have any slight walking problems as the tracks are a bit rough in places. Took us two hours and now at home enjoying a becks or three.

Sounds lovely few hours!
Why you on the Becks?Is it on special ?

T.

SLEEPY

Geris walk
Would be delighted for fleabag and I to join in.
Will definitely be there as we are heading back down in 10 days and will stay to November.
Thank you for the invite.

Well, we'll def do a walkathon in July eh, Pete & Mag are there around the same time as us, maybe I'll get a backie on the bike when my little legs get tired.:peace: Also MMP also there, Sleepy, will you be around with your gorgeous hound?, so we'll get a merry band, especially if we tempt them with an alcohol treat at the end of the walk. 48 sleeps to go. :blink:

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Geris walk
Would be delighted for fleabag and I to join in.
Will definitely be there as we are heading back down in 10 days and will stay to November.
Thank you for the invite.

You are most welcome. A couple of cans of amber nectar would make you even more welcome...:smile:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Geris walk
Well, you guys having cans of Amber Nectar, I will be having to wear my Hip Flask, lol. How long are we rambling? I may need 2. :blink:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom