yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
GB NEWS
I think he lives in the South of France, I hope he isn't travelling back and forth to spread his bile

Camden

GB NEWS
GB News tipped as the UK's answer to Fox News.... although they are touting it as independent ... difficult to pull off when the main investors include Sir Paul Roderick Clucas Marshall a right wing donor of both Brexit and Gove's Tory Leadership battle ..and.with Dubai based investment group Legatum the group behind a think tank that became a vocal advocate of a hard Brexit .

Also the with the staffing lineup reflects a right wing leaning it includes. ex Brexit Party MEP..... a failed Brexit Party candidate and UKIP’s ex head of media.. a senior reporter for the right wing Blog Guido Fawkes plus a smattering of others taken from the Murdoch Press Corp staff Sun , Sky inc director of news and programming right wing Australia own fox news. Sky News OZ etc....... Although they do have there Token left wingers in a Comedian contributor and ex Labour lightweight to give them their independant tag ....

Led from the front by ex Murdoch man Andrew Neil who believes in his own self love and intellect and just hates everybody ....

Last edited:

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
GB NEWS
If Sleepy, Mollag, Camden and Yalimart feel the urgent need to jump all over it with disparaging comments, trying to put people off, it must be worth a few minutes of my time. Pass the remote!

Ian

Mushroom

Top Poster Of Month
GB NEWS
It will make a change from the Woke news coming from all directions just now.
It always tells me a story when it is criticised before it's even been seen.

Saoirse

GB NEWS
Having watched it I fear viewers are getting the wrong end of the stick

Its obviously meant to be a parody of those raving right Fox News style stations

It had every nutty right cliche from hosts, anchor support etc all a wee bit ott for full on comedy -but amusing none the less

As with all new comedies you need to give it a chance to bed in but so far it's been at least whimsical

mollag

Kipper restorer
GB NEWS
If Sleepy, Mollag, Camden and Yalimart feel the urgent need to jump all over it with disparaging comments, trying to put people off, it must be worth a few minutes of my time. Pass the remote!

Ian
I predict it will be intolerant, mysogynistic and dog whistle racist, it should suit you just fine.

Camden

GB NEWS

Ian

As if, ha ha ...... hardly disparaging telling the funding and background of the presenting team ?

Last edited:

mollag

Kipper restorer
GB NEWS
Lol
Does sound cutting edge stuff
About the right level for their target audience, a bit like Esther Rantzen's "Thats Life " with added fist shaking, hatred and intolerance, expect a funny dog who sounds like he is saying " Effin Lefties" 😲

Latest Posts

Top Bottom