immac

Senior Member Has-Been
'Gay penguins' rear adopted chick
Well, it can only be a matter of time before the Old Fogeys come on and start the "It's disgusting. Something should be done about it!" routine. Young penguins should be raised with a Mr & Mrs Penguin.
Bob, what does the Bible say about this? Bound to be something to condemn these perverts.
Ian

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Well, it can only be a matter of time before the Old Fogeys come on and start the "It's disgusting. Something should be done about it!" routine. Young penguins should be raised with a Mr & Mrs Penguin.
Bob, what does the Bible say about this? Bound to be something to condemn these perverts.
Ian

It's a black and white issue....

C

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Do penguins go to Hell? I can see that the fires of eternal damnation might hold some attractions after those chilly Antarctic winters - more like a holiday.
I have heard about female lions raising cubs by themselves away from the males - disgusting - bring back hunting!
Ian

Saoirse

Yip in light of the capital punishment thread some of the more extreme right posters on here will want the penguins hanged

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
They're stupid anyway....

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ljkc_funny-penguins_fun"]Dailymotion - Funny penguins - une vidéo Comédie et Humour@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x1ljkc@@AMEPARAM@@x1ljkc[/ame]

C

Reactions: GnD
M

Mack

Why cant the police just go and p p p p p p pick em up ;)

GnD

This is less of a surprise having watched a documentary on penguins Coz Penguins "Are the Daddy" ! when it comes to parenting and the mummy. The Dads combine to look after all the chicks during the worst of the cold months and take it in turns to be on the outside of the huddle.

:becky: just lovin' that clip ceemac !

Last edited:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Let's wait and see if the " baby " grows up to be a normal, well adjusted fish murderer. Or will " he " grow up to buy a white Audi TT, suede hush puppies ( with a suit !!! ) and sport a moustache. Dirty little pervert pengies.

I love em, keep the egg warm boys.

Steve.

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Penguins my arse - I'm goin down The Feathers for a pint....

C

Latest Posts

Top Bottom