Gay nudist beach
After a vısıt to the nudıst beach last week we decıded to go agaın thıs week an dıscovered there was people naked ın another locatıon when ı asked them about ıt we was told we had been naked on the wrong beach an the 1 we went to was the jıgolo beach!!!!!! can any1 else enlıghten me on thıs also the jıgolo beach ıs acceptable to polıce an such lıke as we where told by some 1 wıth a radıo that we had to get dressed an move round to sıkış beach as the offıcer told us and they would leave us be!!!!!!

PASH

Gay nudist beach
The moral of the story is keep your clothes on and do as normal people do, go to a designated beach

Last edited:
Gay nudist beach
though thıs may not be your ıdeal day out ı do not thınk you have the rıght to say thıs ıs not normal or people who partıcıpate ın these actıvıtıes not to be normal. As we come ınto the world naked ı would say that nakedness ıs about as normal as you can get.
I was merely postıng on here about these beaches and wondered ıf any 1 else had vısıted these places and ıf they could shed any lıght on them.

The moral of the story is keep your clothes on and do as normal people do, go to a designated beach

PASH

Gay nudist beach
though thıs may not be your ıdeal day out ı do not thınk you have the rıght to say thıs ıs not normal or people who partıcıpate ın these actıvıtıes not to be normal. As we come ınto the world naked ı would say that nakedness ıs about as normal as you can get.
I was merely postıng on here about these beaches and wondered ıf any 1 else had vısıted these places and ıf they could shed any lıght on them.

Ahh but as its a muslim country, i feel a bit of respect is required.

Gay nudist beach
ok ı understadn the ıdea of respect and ı was not sat down on bodrum beach naked ıt ıs a remote locatıon where unless you wou was goın there you would not pass thıs poınt

also wıth reference to the fact ıt ıs a muslım country ı was the only non Turk that was on the beach!!!!

Ahh but as its a muslim country, i feel a bit of respect is required.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Gay nudist beach
you think he's confused , i don;t understand at all, was he moved from a nudist beach because it was for gays only or was he moved from a nudist beach because he was gay and everyone else was straight and the policeman that moved him on was he naked and if so where did he put his trungeon.

Going for a ly down its all too much for me

Gay nudist beach
I did not think nudists or open gays would be allowed on a beach in turkey!

But I do agree it is strange that we are so uncomfortable with nakedness, when it is "natural" but then most of us are also uncomfortable with death too, which is the only thing we know will happen to us!

waterbaby

Gay nudist beach
I did not think nudists or open gays would be allowed on a beach in turkey!

But I do agree it is strange that we are so uncomfortable with nakedness, when it is "natural" but then most of us are also uncomfortable with death too, which is the only thing we know will happen to us!

lol what do you mean "open gays"? lol

gren

Gay nudist beach
you think he's confused , i don;t understand at all, was he moved from a nudist beach because it was for gays only or was he moved from a nudist beach because he was gay and everyone else was straight and the policeman that moved him on was he naked and if so where did he put his trungeon.
Going for a ly down its all too much for me

I couldn't give a toss what happened. I just lose the will to live trying to read un-punctuated and lazy-arsed text, spewed out with little thought or respect for the ones bothering to (try) reading it...

oSorythisizzaforumanitdosntmaterduzzit

Latest Posts

Top Bottom