suzyq5

Gatwick Flights
I have 2 adult and 1 infant flights for sale from Gatwick to Bodrum on 25th September leaving at 23.00 arriving in bodrum at 04.30 departing Bodrum on 9th oct at 19.40 arriving back in Gatwick at 21.30. Flights are priced at £136 per adult and £50 for infant. If anyones interested let me know.

Gatwick Flights
I have 2 adult and 1 infant flights for sale from Gatwick to Bodrum on 25th September leaving at 23.00 arriving in bodrum at 04.30 departing Bodrum on 9th oct at 19.40 arriving back in Gatwick at 21.30. Flights are priced at £136 per adult and £50 for infant. If anyones interested let me know.

Hi Suzy,

Good luck with the tickets, they are at a really good price. To buy all three and only use two is still cheap (£161.00 per adult).

Wish I could take you up on the offer as they go on my birthday!

lol

Kevin

suzyq5

Gatwick Flights
I am also willing to sell the 2 adult flights without the infant. Flights cost £136 plus fee to change names. Flights just now are £260 each.

biggles

biggles
Gatwick Flights
what a sickener . just paid £450 for 2 tickets similar dates . life sucks . only paid 3 days ago.

suzyq5

Gatwick Flights
Aw so sorry, they are my daughters who was coming on holiday with us but now is starting uni. Hope someone can use them. Such a waste.

luddendenturk

The Very Fat Sailor!
Gatwick Flights
Suzyq5,

I can't use your flights.

However, for other TLF users that might be considering, maybe you could say who the flights are with, and how much for a name change, and whether you would be arranging this?

I know that these were questions that were asked of me when I sold a ticket last summer to a fellow TLF member.

suzyq5

Gatwick Flights
Flights are with Aegean, price to change names are £20 each, I can arrange this if necessary.

suzyq5

Gatwick Flights
The flight going out to Bodrum is now departing at 22.10 instead of 11.00 if anyone is interested.

suzyq5

Gatwick Flights
Hi Gren,

Paul is looking for the 2 full flights and there is someone else on another forum asking about them. It makes sense to sell to person who will take the 2 full flights.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom