hijo

in my own clique
Gary Glitter
..interesting programme on channel four on november 7th..about capital punishment..they have a reconstruction .of Gary glitter beng tried then executed.(for having sex with underage children).in reallity this is the way it should have been....i hope his stomach turns if he watches it..(sick ..ba***rd)

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Gary Glitter
I've moved this into the Backroom as I can see the discussion getting a bit warm. :wink:

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Gary Glitter
Hijo,
You got my hopes up when I saw the title...I thought it was another RIP thread (but then again it should be RIH - rot in hell - in his case).
Typical, God only takes the good ones young, like Patrick S & Stephen G.

Carol

Is that warm enough for you, KKOB? ;)

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Gary Glitter
Got no time or sympathy for riff raff and won't watch it But if it had been real live on air Then i'd have bought a box of chocs and settled down to a good evenings Entertainment !!!!!!!!! ..Diane

jimskem

Gary Glitter
For many years we have all been aware of Male paedophiles.
Lately we are hearing of Female paedophiles, which i find equally stomach churning.
Most people will know about the Nursery Nurse already convicted for Sexually assaulting very
young children, also taking indecent photographs of them.
Yesterday she agreed to give the police some of the childrens names who were victims of her assault.
I believe this person will be sentenced in two weeks time, possibly could be the reason behind her changing her mind about naming her victims.

Last edited:

Martyn

Gary Glitter
Yes it was in the paper that she is looking for a reduced sentence. The point being made is she may have given any names and not necessarily the ones that were assaulted. There is no way of proving whether she is lying or not so the best way to deal with it is put her away for life. Why should she get a reduced sentence? We are not bargaining in a shop, she's a pedophile and deserves life.

hijo

in my own clique
Gary Glitter
Hijo,
You got my hopes up when I saw the title...I thought it was another RIP thread (but then again it should be RIH - rot in hell - in his case).
Typical, God only takes the good ones young, like Patrick S & Stephen G.

Carol

Is that warm enough for you, KKOB? ;)

i think we all wish that tinkycarol..but if it do,es happen again in another country..(god forbid ) then he will get what he deserves...i for one would pull the lever..

Last edited:

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Gary Glitter
these people male or female are revolting.

I do not believe they are capable of being transformed.

Whilst we can have irrational emotional reactions to their vile actions I personally think a life meaning life sentence is much more appropriate than a quick and easy way out by a jab in the arm or whatever

I also believe that consideration should be given to "hard labour" life sentences rather than any cushy environment for them.

I suspect this thread like many others may now degenerate into a pro and anti capital punishment exchange but for me I would never agree with such a course of action.

hijo

in my own clique
Gary Glitter
these people male or female are revolting.

I do not believe they are capable of being transformed.

Whilst we can have irrational emotional reactions to their vile actions I personally think a life meaning life sentence is much more appropriate than a quick and easy way out by a jab in the arm or whatever

I also believe that consideration should be given to "hard labour" life sentences rather than any cushy environment for them.

I suspect this thread like many others may now degenerate into a pro and anti capital punishment exchange but for me I would never agree with such a course of action.

in glitters case i would make an exception over capital punishment..i would hang the ba***rd..all these children have been damage mentally and physical ..and he,s walking the streets happy as larry, the uk ..a very rich man ..screwing the system..money talks he will do it again..if not already..

GnD

Gary Glitter
I would never take a life even for such horrendous crimes, these criminals/animals should have extreme hard labour that benefits Society and covers the costs of keeping them imprisioned; for a very very long time to endure the punishment, not over quickly.

Killing these would make us as bad as them, we are supposed to have evolved, and you would always have the possibility of killing an innocent person.

Smiler

Gary Glitter
Life imprisonment or chemical castration at the end of a long sentance, (although not sure how that would work for women).

hijo

in my own clique
Gary Glitter
Life imprisonment or chemical castration at the end of a long sentance, (although not sure how that would work for women).

yep i would agree to chemical castration ..maybe chop of a few fingers ..then life in prison(with no possibility of parole)..amongs prisoners that hate child molesters ..now that would be justice...:321oi:

ronzeus

Gary Glitter
Chemical castration only works if they continue to take the medicine ,better to cut their balls off with a rusty knife. :amen:

carolk

R.I.P
Gary Glitter
Chemical castration only works if they continue to take the medicine ,better to cut their balls off with a rusty knife. :amen:

I hate to say it but, even the above doesnt really work. I wish I didnt have to be so graphic but, they just use an object instead. (Sorry, but true.)

hijo

in my own clique
Gary Glitter
can,t beleive it (started the thread)missed it totally forgot....anybody else watch it..any comments ..i will get the programme back on box.bz hopefully.and give my comments:redface:

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Gary Glitter
it was well put together

There was real footage put together with the drama fiction stuff. The 2 sides of the capital punishment debate were put across quite well and a good dramatisation of how the public might react to such an event.

Personally when I seen Gary Bushell and Anne Widdicome speaking fervently in favour of hanging it confirmed for me I was on the right side of the arguement opposing such madness

Latest Posts

Top Bottom