Fleck

Gareth Barry is Citeh's first summer signing.
lol Susan how rude lol, the lad has picked my team because he knows where the in place to be is going to be ! C.T.I.D.

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Obviously got no ambition & just gone there for the money.

And you're obviously not very intelligent. Whereas Barry clearly knows there's a blue moon rising :)

PHASE 1 COMPLETE :)

42M_42905a.jpg

Last edited:

Martyn

Good luck to City, we need some others to enlarge the top 4. :brick:

Fleck

and if we get tevez we are gunna have to change our song about him ! lmfao

Akasya

Postless Pointer
As a WHU fan i can testify to Tevez'es credentials, he single handedly kept us up. Alongside Barry, City would have good cause for being optimistic.
Wish we had em both.
Steve.

davidb

davidb
He"s got lots of ambition, that"s why he"s come to City. Villa did"nt even have enough ambition to try and win the UEFA CUP, at least we had a go. Plenty more signing"s to come (more player"s with no ambition just going for the money!) get over it, City are on the move...

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Lol I'm looking forward to reading a lot more squirming comments from our pauper neighbours actually. It's going to be a very difficult summer for the reds :)

Barrys got a great left foot. And people who think he's come to Citeh purely for money are just kidding themselves. Of course he'll be better paid than elsewhere, but any footballer with half a brain will also know that at city they will have the cream of football playing alongside them very soon. Citeh have a huge pot of cash, a massive fanbase, and one of the best academies in football. The framework is there, and success will come.

Yes Barry could have gone to the scousers and been involved in CL football straight away, but he's obviously used his head and looked at a much bigger picture.

I'm really excited about seeing Barry play alongside superman Ireland. Its a top class midfield pairing :)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom